Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-15-2009, 08:21 PM   #10231
Webkinz :)

dana1199 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

no ads yet, im going to put my stuff in the closet lol if i can find room
dana1199 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-15-2009, 08:21 PM   #10232
bbitp

bridget12 is just really nicebridget12 is just really nice

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by Bindidog
I just got on, and it looks like I missed a great run! Oh well....hoping for more tonight!

Sorry you missed it, others did really well and some of us ran to slow to get a lot

No Ads right now
bridget12 is offline Female
Old 10-15-2009, 08:21 PM   #10233

Sary56 is just really niceSary56 is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by Bindidog
I just got on, and it looks like I missed a great run! Oh well....hoping for more tonight!
Same here. I was doing my homework . Oh well. I'll probably be on most of the weekend.
Sary56 is offline Female
Old 10-15-2009, 08:22 PM   #10234

PookieBear is a glorious beacon of lightPookieBear is a glorious beacon of lightPookieBear is a glorious beacon of light

Yes, there is still the weekend.

No ads yet.
Old 10-15-2009, 08:22 PM   #10235
ebkinz Insider

home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!home50 is not just visiting!

oh bindi, it was insane! 6 minutes short of 2 hours straight! I was ready to cry but couldn't make myself stop I'm dazed and not sure what to do. I might go wash dishes, for a break. lol
home50 is offline Female
Old 10-15-2009, 08:23 PM   #10236
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

I was on the first two hours the contest ran, so I can't complain one bit! I would have been happy with what I got in those first two hours...so everything I've gotten this week has just been the "frosting on the cake"!

Home50, it sounds like your hand might need a break!!!

no ads
Bindidog is offline Female
Old 10-15-2009, 08:23 PM   #10237

kkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by PookieBear
There is a trick or treating game in the Clubhouse starting Oct 24 to Oct 31 for candy. It's some sort of puzzle and when you collect all 12 pieces, there is a prize. See you guys there.

No ads.

I'm so looking forward to it! I think we will all be going through withdrawal by then, lol!
kkww05 is offline Female
Old 10-15-2009, 08:24 PM   #10238

PookieBear is a glorious beacon of lightPookieBear is a glorious beacon of lightPookieBear is a glorious beacon of light

I thought yesterday's run was amazing, but this one was crazy! I couldn't believe it and I wasn't even here for the whole thing.

No ads yet.
Old 10-15-2009, 08:24 PM   #10239

Sary56 is just really niceSary56 is just really nice

No ads right now...
Sary56 is offline Female
Old 10-15-2009, 08:24 PM   #10240

mjhrawson is on a distinguished road

I was wondering, has anyone gotten an over load of the hats. I have not gotten many at all....I have many of those. *edit* Thanks.

Trade talk/gifting/asking for items is not allowed outside the Gift Exchange.
~Jennielou

Last edited by Jennielou; 10-15-2009 at 08:34 PM..
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: