Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 41 votes, 4.88 average. Display Modes
Old 10-06-2009, 04:05 PM   #1
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

Default Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

A new front page story has been added:

Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE*

Click the image to open in full size.
Time to start whistling while you click! If you go back and forth between the newspaper and Today's Activities, you will see an ad in the top slot of the right-hand column (see below for an image). Click "Play Game" to start the game!

Look for the ad and you will have 3 chances to win each time you play. Take your pickaxe and click on the rocks.

According to information from Ganz Customer Service, the promotion will run until Sunday, October 18th.

Prizes include: Purple Dwarf Hat, Snow White Dress, Dwarf Shoes, Gooseberry Pie, Green Dwarf Costume, Enchanted Mirror, Diamond Apple, 100 KinzCash and an Apple.
It looks like you can play an unlimited number of times, so keep clicking back and forth and get as many free items as you can! A tip for those trying to rack up the items as quickly as possible -- You don't need to wait for the rock to finish "opening" to get the item, just click the "X" on the rock window and choose the next rock to open!

If you are not seeing these ads, please check to see if you turned off your ads in Webkinz World. Me and My Pets, your options.

UPDATE (Wed, 7:46am Eastern) : The ad is currently showing, but is now in the smaller ads on the right column, always in the top ad slot. It is still appearing very frequently so keep on clicking back and forth between "Newspaper" and "Daily Activities"! Two ads show in the column, usually in the "Newspaper" section. The one on the right in the picture below is the one you need to click to play the game.

For anyone with questions on the Diamond Digger game or why you may not be seeing the ads, please visit our Wiki Article for help: Guide to Snow White Ads Game - And what to do if you're not seeing ads

Last edited by Dixiecup; 10-12-2009 at 01:35 PM.. Reason: adding info
Sponsored Links
Old 10-06-2009, 04:06 PM   #2
Spring is here!
Webkinz :)

WishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talent

Default Re: Dwarf Diamond Digger Game for a Limited Time

Too cool! I am so excited!
WishAponAStar is offline Female
Old 10-06-2009, 04:07 PM   #3
Gift Guru

Lotamoxie is a WI addict!
Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!

That sounds cool!
Lotamoxie is offline Female
Old 10-06-2009, 04:10 PM   #4
Spring is here!

WishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talent

I found it in the today's activities section.
WishAponAStar is offline Female
Old 10-06-2009, 04:10 PM   #5
~ wackyfied ~

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

The concept is like Recess, in that it shows you a little box. I just won these two prizes:
FUN!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgdwarf digger.jpg (22.5 KB, 216 views)
WI 50ish is offline Female
Old 10-06-2009, 04:11 PM   #6
i'm a team Edward

Grace98 is a name known to allGrace98 is a name known to allGrace98 is a name known to all

i got two pies and one drarf shoe
Grace98 is offline Female
Old 10-06-2009, 04:11 PM   #7
carolannz AutismAwar

CarolannZ is a glorious beacon of lightCarolannZ is a glorious beacon of lightCarolannZ is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items for Limited Time!!

You missed a outfit this is what I got! Click the image to open in full size.
CarolannZ is offline Female
Old 10-06-2009, 04:12 PM   #8
The hippie writer
Gift Guru

Ivie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socks

Default Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items for Limited Time!!

They must have partnered with disney......or has the copyright on snow white expired? Way cool, and I', going to try to get the dress.
Ivie is offline Female
Old 10-06-2009, 04:12 PM   #9
onderful World!
Gifted

ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!

That looks really neat; I can't wait to try it!
ArtySmarty is offline Female
Old 10-06-2009, 04:12 PM   #10
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

And don't forget the Diamond Apple, too! I've gotten a couple of those.
b1uski3sxox is offline Male
Closed

Tags
ads ads ads ads, ads! ads!!!!, ads!come out!, bye bye dwarfs!, clicking finger cramps, clickity click!, diamond/poison apples, dudeness was here (:, gp was here!, great idea ganz!, love to click for prizes!, my finger hurts, pigsrockoutloud, redstar55wuzhere, ron♥ginger&angelena, ron♥sginger&angie!:), sellbackvaluespost176, want more ads!!!, where are the adds?, where are the ads?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: