Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   WI News & Announcements (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-news-announcements-146/)
-   -   Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items until October 18th!! *UPDATE* (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-news-announcements-146/clickable-snow-white-ads-webkinz-world-562032/)

mygaga5510-06-2009 10:21 PM

Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items for Limited Time!! *UPDATE*

Do I have to clear my cache? I've tried clicking back and forth between the activites and the newspaper and nothing.

andigirl10-06-2009 10:22 PM

Re: Clickable Snow White Ads in Webkinz World for Free Items for Limited Time!! *UPDATE*

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oddmeister (Post 16686544)
Yes, but I'd wait a day or two to see if you can get some on your own before trading away really high value items for them in the clubhouse.

I couldn't agree more. People are asking for a fortune for them today, and you can get them yourself tomorrow, I'm sure. Be patient and it will come around again.

javogabo10-06-2009 10:26 PM

They might turn off for the night.. It might go in cycles (few hours on, few hours off) Who knows.. But LOVING it!! I have enough to gift out a few complete packages of all the items in a giveaway! Looking forward to that!

littlex3red10-06-2009 10:28 PM

well I want to click, but it is okay, I did good with just an hour I got a good totals

good luck everyone

mygaga5510-06-2009 10:29 PM

I was out all day today babysitting my grandchildren and I didn't even know about the ad till just now when I checked on WI. I hope it comes back.

meowsrus10-06-2009 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mygaga55 (Post 16686594)
I was out all day today babysitting my grandchildren and I didn't even know about the ad till just now when I checked on WI. I hope it comes back.

I typically only get to get on late at night. For us, or those in other time zones- this isn't fair to only have it running during the early evening. :(

We didn't even get a chance. I really, really hope they do it again tomorrow and keep the rest of us in mind for the time it is going on! :)

ChrissyW10-06-2009 10:36 PM

Has anyone gotten anything on their Asian accounts?

CheekyDB10-06-2009 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChrissyW (Post 16686637)
Has anyone gotten anything on their Asian accounts?

Yes, I have found them in all zones. Just as well it is over tonight -- otherwise I might not get any sleep! :D

Stacy.P.10-06-2009 10:44 PM

I cant see the adds. What's wrong?

AuntietoEW10-06-2009 10:44 PM

I hope the ad will be on sometime later tonight for the West Coast of the USA. Please post if you see the Dwarf game. Thanks.

AuntietoEW