Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-11-2011, 11:26 AM   #71
las
cure leukemia
Webkinz :)

las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Click to Win Victorian Garden Path Pieces June 9 to 30

no floaties!!!!!
las is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-11-2011, 11:29 AM   #72
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

This will not be every day. They have said so right at the beginning of the Contest. But if you look, the Free Spree Rolls are right now
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 06-11-2011, 02:15 PM   #73

pagehanna knows the way
pagehanna knows the waypagehanna knows the waypagehanna knows the waypagehanna knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
This will not be every day. They have said so right at the beginning of the Contest. But if you look, the Free Spree Rolls are right now
I'd love to see more of the floating path pieces. But since they're giving me free spree rolls today, I'm more than willing to forgive the lack of floating prizes.
pagehanna is offline Female
Old 06-11-2011, 05:51 PM   #74

Naila will become famous soon enough

None for today /:
Old 06-11-2011, 05:56 PM   #75

krda39 will become famous soon enough

Thank you everyone for keeping up with the good reporting. I always come here to check for info about these things. I never know if it's just me not seeing them or if it's everyone! I can always count on WI. Hopefully they will be flying soon.
krda39 is offline Female
Old 06-11-2011, 07:57 PM   #76
Bunnies everywhere!

redpandasrock5 has much to be proud ofredpandasrock5 has much to be proud ofredpandasrock5 has much to be proud ofredpandasrock5 has much to be proud ofredpandasrock5 has much to be proud of

Can we post unused floaty victorian links that we have found but don't need because we already got it for the day?
Old 06-11-2011, 08:04 PM   #77
Is happy
Gift Guru

4000kitties is a genius through and through
4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through

View Post Originally Posted by redpandasrock5
Can we post unused floaty victorian links that we have found but don't need because we already got it for the day?
No, that would be cheating according to the WI admin. I posted a tip about doing floaty contests and it was deleted as a cheat.

They said,

"It's cheating. It's exploiting a glitch in the programming to get extra rewards without doing the work (ie. hunting for the floaties). Ganz hosts these events so players will spend time on the Webkinz Newz."

4000kitties is offline Female
Old 06-11-2011, 11:03 PM   #78

gramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledgegramys flows towards the sea of knowledge

Just got a floatie.
gramys is offline Female
Old 06-11-2011, 11:07 PM   #79

santee7 is on a distinguished road

Default Victorian Path Flying today

The path seems to be today 6/12
Old 06-11-2011, 11:21 PM   #80

silverqueen1949 knows the way
silverqueen1949 knows the waysilverqueen1949 knows the waysilverqueen1949 knows the waysilverqueen1949 knows the waysilverqueen1949 knows the way

Sunday Morning - Got a floatie but it was a clear box with a small red x. (Much harder to see than the floating path). When I clicked on it I did get the page to complete and claim my prize.
silverqueen1949 is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: