Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-09-2011, 04:16 AM   #41
Webkinz :)

mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Click to Win Victorian Garden Path Pieces June 9 to 30

Using IE. just seeing a microscopic red x which does work but is hard on those of us with geriatric eyes
Sponsored Links
Old 06-09-2011, 04:50 AM   #42
I'm adarlably wacky!

Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!

I just did all 6 of our accounts on FF.....
Darlabell is offline Female
Old 06-09-2011, 05:46 AM   #43
Call me Submerged

Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams
Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams

Angry Re: Click to Win Victorian Garden Path Pieces June 9 to 30

I got the straight piece, my sis got curved bit.
Old 06-09-2011, 07:11 AM   #44
hoo-hoo!

Honeybear knows the way
Honeybear knows the wayHoneybear knows the way

Once again, I am SO grateful I can come here and get answers to all the weird stuff that happens on Webkinz! I was on Webkinz Newz using Firefox looking for the floating path for AGES this morning with no luck at all -- I came over here, found out I needed to switch my browser to IE, and WOW, instant gratification! Did my three accounts and my DD's in record time.

Thank you all! WI members are the best!
Honeybear is offline Female
Old 06-09-2011, 07:44 AM   #45

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

As usual, when I can't find something, I come to WI to see if I'm alone. Thanks to those who posted, I switched from FF to IE and was able to get the floating "x" to get my path pieces, otherwise I was not seeing them.

Thanks everyone!
Beautykinz is offline Female
Old 06-09-2011, 07:48 AM   #46
Gifted

hoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy day
hoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy day

I got an end piece. How useful, since I don't have anything to end yet!

Oh, for you guys having trouble, it works perfectly on Chrome!
Google Chrome - Get a fast new browser. For PC, Mac, and Linux
hoodedwarbler13 is offline Male
Old 06-09-2011, 08:00 AM   #47

Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true
Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true

View Post Originally Posted by hoodedwarbler13
I got an end piece. How useful, since I don't have anything to end yet!

Oh, for you guys having trouble, it works perfectly on Chrome!
Google Chrome - Get a fast new browser. For PC, Mac, and Linux
I am using Chrome and I wouldn't say it works perfectly. I have gotten a few but since the image of the path piece doesn't show up for me, the little gray square is hard to click on without accidentally clicking the image behind it instead. I am sure the image will show up for me later - I am not clearing my cache yet again since I had to do that to see all the new stuff yesterday and then it takes everything so much longer to load.

This is what I see.

Click the image to open in full size.
Margo is offline Female
Old 06-09-2011, 08:44 AM   #48
las
cure leukemia

las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!

the floating X is moving very fast ! had a hard time catching it, it is such a small target. good luck everyone. i am sure they will fix it soon.
las is offline Female
Old 06-09-2011, 08:53 AM   #49

Star Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonder

I used Firefox on all three of my accounts this morning and had no problems. I love the new Victorian Theme. Just wish it were in the WShop. We really need some new Outdoor WShop items and this Victorian Theme would have been perfect. It takes too long and way too much KC to find all the pieces in the Curio Shop. I'll probably try and get a couple of the pieces, but would have bought them all if the theme was in the WShop. Oh, well...it's still a very lovely theme. I love the Click-To-Win sidewalk pieces!

Have fun Clicking today!

Star Child
Star Child is offline Female
Old 06-09-2011, 09:01 AM   #50
ants a REAL peacock!

Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!

If you can't see the paths, here is a tip that I just learned from kawee. Log in to play peek-a-newz, and that will make the paths start floating! I looked for an hour this morning, and I didn't see a single path until I logged in for peek-a-newz.
Hibiscus is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: