Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-08-2011, 01:38 PM   #11
ebkinz. EX-cellent!
Webkinz :)

serendipitydoda is an unparalleled talent
serendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talent

Default Re: Click to Win Victorian Garden Path Pieces June 9 to 30

Gadzooks! I just took a calculator to that and if you got even only ONE piece of each item for the entire theme, it'll cost somewhere between 15-20 thou in Kinzcash. Given that I read somewhere that it's only going to come thru Arte's shop (thereby something I'm not going to be able to buy or use game cards to load up on), that's a LOT of arcade gaming and/or quizzing I'll have to do if I really want to get it. I'm going to have to be careful to get on here every day to get as many path pieces as possible so at least I won't have to buy those. That's IF I decide to go for it. Not sure which expresses my feelings so all three: and and .
Sponsored Links
Old 06-08-2011, 01:52 PM   #12
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

I am absolutely disliking this 1 prize per day thing.

why can't I go on more often to get more prizes? that way I don't have to go on every day, I can just go on multiple times every few days.
Old 06-08-2011, 02:05 PM   #13
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

OMG this is awesome! Those items are amazing...you guys are fast getting them into the wiki! Thank you so much! And thanks to Ganz, I have to say they have really outdone themselves on the last few themes to come out, I LOVE them!!!

oh and can I just say that I am so happy this isn't a Peek a Newz!!!

Last edited by meandspencer; 06-08-2011 at 02:05 PM..
meandspencer is offline Female
Old 06-08-2011, 02:09 PM   #14
ants a REAL peacock!

Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!

These look so amazing! I wish I had more than two accounts because I will need about a million of these paths.

View Post Originally Posted by meandspencer
OMG this is awesome! Those items are amazing...you guys are fast getting them into the wiki! Thank you so much! And thanks to Ganz, I have to say they have really outdone themselves on the last few themes to come out, I LOVE them!!!

oh and can I just say that I am so happy this isn't a Peek a Newz!!!
Oh my yes! I am so tired of peek-a-newz!
Hibiscus is offline Female
Old 06-08-2011, 02:25 PM   #15
I miss you, Red
Gift Guru

Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered
Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered

THANK you so much for all the info and the pics!!!!!

I REALLY love this theme and I cannot wait! How exciting!

Though I must admit I don't much like the work of art shrubbery...strange...maybe it will look ok in a yard w/all the other stuff??
Lolith is offline Female
Old 06-08-2011, 02:35 PM   #16
Derp. XD

vjr2000 is a glorious beacon of lightvjr2000 is a glorious beacon of lightvjr2000 is a glorious beacon of light

Awesome! I love click to win thingys!!!!!!

View Post Originally Posted by Hibiscus
These look so amazing! I wish I had more than two accounts because I will need about a million of these paths.

Oh my yes! I am so tired of peek-a-newz!

Same here!!!!! I AM SOOOOOOOOO TIRED FROM PEEK A NEWZ!!!!!! xD
Old 06-08-2011, 02:36 PM   #17

Pitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clownPitenana is cool as a bunny clown

Hey - how come we get no 4-way or 3-way path pieces?!
Old 06-08-2011, 02:54 PM   #18
Sealegs Rose ☼

pirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonder

that is such a gorgeous theme! i must have it!
and its one of those cheaper themes like the pink palace theme... a relief to my kinzcash!
pirateluver034 is offline Female
Old 06-08-2011, 03:10 PM   #19

Umbrellabubble knows the way
Umbrellabubble knows the wayUmbrellabubble knows the wayUmbrellabubble knows the wayUmbrellabubble knows the way

Thank GOODNESS it's Click-to-Win! xD Peek=a=Newz has been draining me. LOL I can't believe so much has happend today! I love these kinds of days! xD
Umbrellabubble is offline Female
Old 06-08-2011, 03:10 PM   #20
onderful Webkinz!
Gifted

Holla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clown

Wink Re: Click to Win Victorian Garden Path Pieces June 9 to 30

I'm so going to do this those paths will look so cool in my yard! Thanks so much for the info!
Holla is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: