Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-12-2011, 02:26 PM   #101
Webkinz :)

webbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Click to Win Victorian Garden Path Pieces June 9 to 30

[QUOTE=wendypie;23642455

It's me again. I'm a MAC user so I'm not exactly sure exactly what you mean when you refresh the page. Do you just say command-r or is there something I don't know. I'm on the Dinos! Thanks. None yet.[/QUOTE]

I'm not a MAC user, but from the google search I just did...yes Command + R. Wait about 10 seconds after the page has finished loading and if the path doesn't appear, then refresh page and repeat....Good Luck!
webbimom is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-12-2011, 02:32 PM   #102
Gift Guru

wendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by webbimom
I'm not a MAC user, but from the google search I just did...yes Command + R. Wait about 10 seconds after the page has finished loading and if the path doesn't appear, then refresh page and repeat....Good Luck!
Thank you. I just got one!!!!! It was a blank little teeny square and I had to click on it about a dozen ties but it finally took. Thank you. Going back to try for more!
wendypie is offline Female
Old 06-12-2011, 02:41 PM   #103
Is happy
Gift Guru

4000kitties is a genius through and through
4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through

Please, would the players who are seeing the actual path, post what browser and version they are using?
4000kitties is offline Female
Old 06-12-2011, 02:47 PM   #104
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by 4000kitties
Please, would the players who are seeing the actual path, post what browser and version they are using?
I am seeing the actual path floating. I am on Windows 7 using Firefox 4.0

Good luck, everyone!

I sure hope these paths come to the Curio Shop. If not, I don't know how much of a path I will be able to make!
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 06-12-2011, 02:56 PM   #105

webbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledge

I am seeing the path floating and I am using Firefox ver 3.6.17.

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
I sure hope these paths come to the Curio Shop. If not, I don't know how much of a path I will be able to make!
I know what you mean! I have gathered 3 accounts worth on 1 account and have 1 curve path, 2 straight paths and 3 end paths. If we can only buy 1 at a time from the Curio Shop (being a rare) it is going to be a while before anything really nice can be made. I didn't realize there would be different pieces to put together.

Last edited by webbimom; 06-12-2011 at 02:56 PM..
webbimom is offline Female
Old 06-12-2011, 03:42 PM   #106
iamsusie2
WIGEV Team Member

iamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledgeiamsusie2 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I've caught quite a few of things....hope everyone else has too!
iamsusie2 is offline Female
Old 06-12-2011, 03:45 PM   #107
iamawackywinner2

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

I just started looking around FF ver.4, which has not worked good for me so I mostly do WW on IE8, this hour for a bit not expecting to see the actual pat and, walaah, here it floats down. I had done all my accounts earlier in IE clicking that pesky tiny red x.
I did a reset on FF earlier, that is Clear Recent History and ticking Browsing, History, Cookies and Cache hoping that would make a difference. Evidently it did.
Good luck
gomommu41 is offline Female
Old 06-12-2011, 04:34 PM   #108
people43 is on a distinguished road

omg! I got one of the curved ones i love it YAY WEBKINZ!
people43 is offline Female
Old 06-12-2011, 04:39 PM   #109

iamsunshine1978 will become famous soon enough

So, it isn't working in Google Chrome?

Actually I just found one using google chrome as my web browser so it is working there too.

Last edited by iamsunshine1978; 06-12-2011 at 04:39 PM..
iamsunshine1978 is offline Female
Old 06-13-2011, 07:06 AM   #110

Jesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talent

Got the path piece yesterday (I'm on Firefox) but today I don't see anything yet. Anyone else?
Jesussavedme is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: