Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-12-2011, 09:49 AM   #91
Webkinz :)

webbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Click to Win Victorian Garden Path Pieces June 9 to 30

I just got a floating path after about 2 minutes on the site...keep trying everyone.

There are different kinds of path that can be won....so far I have a Victorian Garden Stone Straight Path, a Victorian Garden Stone End Path and Victorian Garden Stone Curve Path.
webbimom is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-12-2011, 09:57 AM   #92
~ wackyfied ~

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

I tried the 3 Browsers I have on my computer so I could report today's floating path accurately.

Safari did not work for this floatie today.
Chrome did work for this floatie today.
I had to uninstall my Firefox update in order to see the floatie on Firefox.

If you do not see it within a few minutes, perhaps give another Browser a try.

Good Luck to each of you who are hunting, and don't give up - it is there.
WI 50ish is offline Female
Old 06-12-2011, 09:58 AM   #93

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

Just got my last 2 within 2 minutes of each other. IE worked for me, though it is a floating "x". Good luck everyone, and keep trying if you have the time.
Beautykinz is offline Female
Old 06-12-2011, 10:10 AM   #94
please ask
Gift Guru

smwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud of

Finally found some... (still a little floating box) at the top of the hour using Safari. Just have to be persistent I guess.
smwcat is offline Female
Old 06-12-2011, 10:11 AM   #95
Gift Guru

wendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 

[QUOTE=webbimom;23639505]I just got a floating path after about 2 minutes on the site...keep trying everyone.

Is there anything in particular you did? I have been on everyday for long times doing the Cupcake Peek, moving around for tha tsucessfully. I have yet to see any sign of a path. Nadda. Any ideas? do you log into the Newz or not? i'vetried both ways.
wendypie is offline Female
Old 06-12-2011, 10:22 AM   #96

webbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledge

[QUOTE=wendypie;23639823]
View Post Originally Posted by webbimom
I just got a floating path after about 2 minutes on the site...keep trying everyone.

Is there anything in particular you did? I have been on everyday for long times doing the Cupcake Peek, moving around for tha tsucessfully. I have yet to see any sign of a path. Nadda. Any ideas? do you log into the Newz or not? i'vetried both ways.
Sorry to hear you're having problems. I am using Firefox today and I am not logged in to the newz. I have two windows open and on both I go to Kinzapedia, select Dinosaur or Reptile (because there isn't many of them) then scroll down to where the page is just white. Then I just continue to refresh and wait. I am actually seeing the garden path floating and because the background is white, it is easy to see. I just finished 4 accounts in under 10 minutes.
Hope this may be of some help to you...Good Luck and keep trying.
webbimom is offline Female
Old 06-12-2011, 12:36 PM   #97
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

I have been looking everywhere all morning and can't find the floating path or the little x in the box that sometimes appears in it's place!
Anybody seeing paths in that last couple hours?
aug2168 is offline Female
Old 06-12-2011, 01:41 PM   #98
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

Default Re: Victorian Path Flying today

The glitch is fixed too. The prizes are actually paths now.
T9850 is offline Male
Old 06-12-2011, 01:59 PM   #99
Gift Guru

wendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 

[QUOTE=webbimom;23640013]
View Post Originally Posted by wendypie

Sorry to hear you're having problems. I am using Firefox today and I am not logged in to the newz. I have two windows open and on both I go to Kinzapedia, select Dinosaur or Reptile (because there isn't many of them) then scroll down to where the page is just white. Then I just continue to refresh and wait. I am actually seeing the garden path floating and because the background is white, it is easy to see. I just finished 4 accounts in under 10 minutes.
Hope this may be of some help to you...Good Luck and keep trying.
Thank you . I'm on FireFox also and am going to try just what you said. Thank you very much.

It's me again. I'm a MAC user so I'm not exactly sure exactly what you mean when you refresh the page. Do you just say command-r or is there something I don't know. I'm on the Dinos! Thanks. None yet.

Last edited by wendypie; 06-12-2011 at 02:13 PM..
wendypie is offline Female
Old 06-12-2011, 02:12 PM   #100
Lil Kinz

kayomax8 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey guys kayo here I just ant to tell you that its very simple to find these paths and there extremely
obvious if you guys are having difficulties to find them you should refresh the page and wait 5 seconds and they will come out of the screen but only its webkinz news so remember if you need help fnding them or it takes more than 30 seconds for them to appear please a report to ganz or refresh the page and wait atleast 5 seconds.~kayomax8 was here~
kayomax8 is offline Male
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: