Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-16-2011, 07:06 PM   #41
put a Wacky here!
Gifted

webkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguise
webkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguise

Default Re: Click to Win Van Glitches Frustrate Webkinz World Players

it hasn't been giving me a problem... while doing peek a newz i've clicked on atleast 10 so far and all but one worked...
webkinzlover400 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-16-2011, 07:10 PM   #42
Webkinz :)

over70webkinz is on a distinguished road

i get it in the coming soon page
over70webkinz is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 07:22 PM   #43
blessed with a curse
Gift Guru

wenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
wenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

that is not so, you can get the prize everytime without going to the page coming soon, if you log in your Webkinz Newz account, it has always worked for me, i now have one of each prize on all my accounts
wenjun is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 07:51 PM   #44
hut? Mighty Moolitia
Gifted

AuntMary57 is an unparalleled talent
AuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talent

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

That's good to know wenjun, but not everyone has (or wants) a WKN account.

I had good luck this morning by going to the "Newz Blog" tab and then back and forth between "Announcements" and "Coming Soon". The main (first) "Newz Blog" give vans with expired links.

I just now caught a "live one" on "Coming Soon".

ALSO if you go to the "Kinzapedia" pages...the vans on the "front pages" are expired BUT if you "drill down" into the section the vans are good. For example, I just now went to Kinzapedia, Mazin Hamsters and clicked on Presto's pic. The van on Presto's page was good.

Good luck everyone!
AuntMary57 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 08:01 PM   #45
loony9083

momluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond reputemomluvswebkinz2 has a reputation beyond repute

don't know if anyone has mentioned this yet, but you can also get the van on the log in page.
momluvswebkinz2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 08:11 PM   #46
blessed with a curse
Gift Guru

wenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
wenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlewenjun had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

guhhh i really hope ganz is aware of this
wenjun is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 08:40 PM   #47

cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!cheerio16 is not just visiting!

oh no! ]: hopefully this gets fixed soon!! i really wanted that poster....o well!
cheerio16 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 09:24 PM   #48

Pandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacity
Pandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacity

i have clicked the VAN like 50 times!!! and not ONE awarded me a prize ( scream) AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH:wallba sh:

View Post Originally Posted by Pandalover4ever
i have clicked the VAN like 50 times!!! and not ONE awarded me a prize ( scream) AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH:wallba sh:
I finally got my 3 posters!!! go to coming soon, if van is not there click F5 to refresh. keep clicking F5 till a van pops up. Good luck!!

This suggestion has been answered by babymuggy. on WKN> THANK YOU BABYMUGGY ON WKN!!!

Last edited by Pandalover4ever; 05-16-2011 at 09:24 PM..
Pandalover4ever is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 09:30 PM   #49
oooow

Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade
Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade

I am having the same problem, but then it stopped lol I think its cause i cleared my cache though.
Lanawas is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 10:48 PM   #50

basbunch is on a distinguished road

I also had trouble after clicking on the van when on my computer.
So I tried on my iPhone and it worked like normal!
I got the hat, shirt and poster.
basbunch is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: