Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-16-2011, 02:17 PM   #31
Webkinz :)

158lawhop is sweet stuff
158lawhop is sweet stuff158lawhop is sweet stuff158lawhop is sweet stuff158lawhop is sweet stuff158lawhop is sweet stuff

Default Re: Click to Win Van Glitches Frustrate Webkinz World Players

I know! It's SO annoying!
158lawhop is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-16-2011, 02:23 PM   #32
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

The vans that have shown up on the arcade pages worked last night. It seems to be random some work, some don't. I also have good luck with the coming soon pages. Also after you get the van to work and enter in your info if one pops up on the congratulations page that one works. I had 4 in a row pop up on the congrats page last night. Made getting through the accounts super easy, every time I got one done the next one popped up LOL
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 02:31 PM   #33
slcoon

slcoon is a name known to allslcoon is a name known to allslcoon is a name known to all

This has been happening to me! It made me sad that I wouldn't get anything!
slcoon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 02:51 PM   #34
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Click to Win Van Glitches Frustrate Webkinz World Players

Thanx for the tip FIA.

I want the poster so I'm gonna go do what you said.

suzee <<<<< I've been Bunnied & loving it!!!

Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 02:51 PM   #35

cbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
cbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

View Post Originally Posted by myJbees
I posted this last night on the other thread and wanted everyone to know that this is working for us again today!

In addition to the two places mentioned below, today I am also finding the van on the "Announcements" page under the Newz Blog. It works there as well

Best wishes for success today!! Hugs ♥mJb

PS ~ Just found a fourth page where the van works - on the page just after you sign in to Peek-a-Newz.
I have found that signing in helps but it doesn't seem to fix the problem all the time. Thanks for the tips though, whe using a combination of these I did finally get our accounts finished.
cbjhockey is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 03:39 PM   #36
AbbyFlower7

AbbyL714 is a jewel in the roughAbbyL714 is a jewel in the rough

Lightbulb Re: Click to Win Van Glitches Frustrate Webkinz World Players

I am so annoyed! I haven't gotten anything from the purple set except the shirt!!! I spent a half an hour trying to get the hat and i can't seem to get this poster either... Anyways, thanks FIA for the news
AbbyL714 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 04:17 PM   #37
Shecat02 is an unknown quantity at this point

where do you find the coming soon page?
Shecat02 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 04:24 PM   #38

Icepelt is on a distinguished road

I FOUND A WAY TO GET IT!!!! *Trips over self in exitment* ILL TELL YOU HOW TO GET IT! You see, I was having trouble for the last two hours. I would clik on it and that warning page would show up. I was re-logging into the Peek-a-news, when the van appeared. I had lost hope, but what he noodels, i gave it another try. Ang guess what? I GOT MAH POSTER!!! *Trips over self again* YAY! I SOLVED SOMETHIN!! HOPE IT HELPS!!
Icepelt is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 05:20 PM   #39
jeanenehea
Banned
jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!

It works for me every time (11 accounts) no matter what page I am on.
Jeanene
jeanenehea is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 05:38 PM   #40
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

It didn't give me a problem.
T9850 is offline Male Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: