Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-16-2011, 11:51 AM   #21
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

Angel_tOriginal is a jewel in the roughAngel_tOriginal is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Click to Win Van Glitches Frustrate Webkinz World Players

Trying clearing your cache before entering webkinz newz. Then sign in and look around again. That's what I had to do.
Angel_tOriginal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-16-2011, 11:53 AM   #22
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

What a nuisance. I could only get a valid entry form by signing in to the WKN
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 12:16 PM   #23
Banned
jellydonut is an unparalleled talent
jellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talent

this has happened for the past 2 click to wins! i thought it was just my computer
jellydonut is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 12:47 PM   #24
WIMom is a glorious beacon of lightWIMom is a glorious beacon of lightWIMom is a glorious beacon of light

I did find 1 van that worked this morning in the Kinzapedia Items section, but only 1.
WIMom is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 12:55 PM   #25
blessedx5
Gift Guru

blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character
blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character

If your playing the peek a newz at the same time I have had very good luck with the vans that appear on the page when you spot Hailey (after you click her. The page that says something like congrats you found her.). If a van appears on that page, it works.

Also on the pages where you click a non working van and get the contest expired page. If a van floats on the expired page it is a working one as well. At least for me anyways.

That's how I had to get all of our vans this morning because they never seem to show up on the coming soon page for me.
blessedx5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 01:28 PM   #26
Gifted

Nakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clown

I got working vans on the log-in page. On the other hand, actually logging IN on the login-page was impossible for me, none of the securitycodes would work. Tried everything; with caps, no caps, of course I made the letters exactly like they had them, triplechecked, opened a new browers....

The securitycode problem is just as worse.
Nakisha is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 01:29 PM   #27
bbr
See it today!

bbr radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbbr radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbbr radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbbr radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbbr radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbbr radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbbr radiates beauty and kindness all around

View Post Originally Posted by Ritzcracker
What worked for me was to get all five "peeks", then when the "enter your info" page shows up, if there is a floating van, it worked for me.
Yes, this worked for me as well. I was doing this yesterday. I did not know there was a glitch at the time. I just figured that it was easlier to get the van when it was in my face than to be looking around for it all day long.
But today I was getting the glitch message. So when the van showed up when I was filling out the peek info I just made sure I clicked on the van before I left. And it worked!
bbr is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 01:29 PM   #28
OST

alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!

This problem has been ongoing since the beginning of the contest.
I missed out on the purple hat two days ago because all the vans were giving that message, and none showed up on the "Coming Soon" page.
Luckily I managed to pick up the shirt and poster, but this is rediculous.
Any WKN visitors who DON'T use WI wouldn't even know about the secret way to get the van!
alleine is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 01:53 PM   #29
Unregistered

I've even tried registering but was never sent the activation email
Old 05-16-2011, 02:02 PM   #30
Gift Guru

myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered
myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered

I posted this last night on the other thread and wanted everyone to know that this is working for us again today!

In addition to the two places mentioned below, today I am also finding the van on the "Announcements" page under the Newz Blog. It works there as well

Originally Posted by myJbees
Hi Everyone
I wanted to share something that is working for us (late last night and again this afternoon), in hopes that it will help.

I am finding the van in two places that will allow us to complete the form to win the prize...

First, I sign in to play peek-a-newz.
• As we are playing peek-a-newz, if we see the van on the "Coming Soon" page under the Newz Blog, we click it and it works.
• Also, after we find Hailey and the "Congratulations! You found Hailey" screen appears, there is sometimes a van there --and it works.

Notes:
• You can collect the van prize and keep right on playing peek-a-newz.
• Vans are appearing on other pages while we play peek-a-newz, but they give the "expired" message.
• We are not finding vans -at all- unless we are signed in to peek-a-newz with one of our accts.

Hugs for successful searching ♥mJb
Best wishes for success today!! Hugs ♥mJb

PS ~ Just found a fourth page where the van works - on the page just after you sign in to Peek-a-Newz.

Last edited by myJbees; 05-16-2011 at 02:18 PM..
myJbees is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: