Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-11-2009, 06:01 PM   #31
ill PM
Gift Guru

Ergoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talent

Donation Award 
Default Re: Citrus Dragon's Pet Specific Item and Pet Specific Food Revealed

Very Cute and what a fun yard that will make with the Stand front and center.
Ergoiam is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-11-2009, 06:06 PM   #32
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Wow, I think I am buying this one!
TexasGirl8 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 06:11 PM   #33
Not just a
Gift Guru

ImTara55 is a forum hero
ImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum hero

I am SOOOOO getting this pet!!! I love its item, plushie, image, AND PSF!!
ImTara55 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 06:13 PM   #34
HIYA
Webkinz :)

penguin17 is on a distinguished road

aww thats soo cute
penguin17 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 06:13 PM   #35
Gift Guru

Shooting Star is a WI addict!
Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!

How cute is that?
I love the PSI, although I am not that fond of the PSI.
Shooting Star is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 06:23 PM   #36
I'm back...
Gifted

Mystic has a reputation beyond reputeMystic has a reputation beyond reputeMystic has a reputation beyond reputeMystic has a reputation beyond reputeMystic has a reputation beyond reputeMystic has a reputation beyond repute

This is one of the best PSIs in a while...I am in love with it PSF is not bad, either.
Mystic is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 06:25 PM   #37
hose39

LXVKFKZ7 has a spectacular aura about

aw! So cute! I love it's pet item!!
If anyone needs a name I've got one! VM me to ask!

Two pets must be able to sit on it.
LXVKFKZ7 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 06:30 PM   #38
ebkinz fan

Shandree is a jewel in the roughShandree is a jewel in the rough

I Really like the PSI, it is cute and unique. I liked the dragon before, but now it's even more of a must have. I think I may make a healthy food room someday and this item would go great in it. (I hope it can go inside too.) The PSF is not too bad. I'm going to get the giraffe and this dragon for sure and the funny thing is that I like the dragon's PSI better and the giraffe's PSF better, lol.
Shandree is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 06:51 PM   #39
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Citrus Dragon's Pet Specific Item and Pet Specific Food Revealed

WOW!!! This one verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry cute pet!!! I LOVE the PSI the lemonade stand. The PSF is good too. Love how the pet looks. Love the image too.
How come Ganz comes up with the lemonade stand & the gazebo & then gives the giraffe a TV. No more tvs & treadmills & bathtubs & sofas.
Thanx for the news about this new webbie.
suzee:el1:
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 06:59 PM   #40

SuperSamus is on a distinguished road

Talking Re: Citrus Dragon's Pet Specific Item and Pet Specific Food Revealed

Aww man it is so cute with its food thats my favorite type of sherbert!And the lemondade stand is awesome because i think selling lemonade it so fun! the citrus dragon is a must-get!i need this one!

i think the citrus dragon is the cutest dragon because of its food thats my favorite sherbet flavor lime!I likme its item is so cute with its little lemonade!Awesome!I need to get the citrus dragon
i love cookie dough!

Last edited by SuperSamus; 09-11-2009 at 06:59 PM..
SuperSamus is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
kevinelevin was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: