Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-02-2011, 08:21 AM   #21
Webkinz :)
sdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud of

Default Re: Christmas Treasure Hunt added to Webkinz Newz

Thanks so much for the heads up
The first clue stumped me then they all fell into place I put my reindeer in my reindeer Nee Nee's room.
sdf9 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-02-2011, 10:53 AM   #22
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

It is SUPER easy this time!!!
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 11:14 PM   #23
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

Coolio! I got my prize! Thank you so much for the heads up!
extravaGANZa is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 12:02 AM   #24
grammytp is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, This is cute but why all the pink stuff boys play also. I called and talk to the Ganz Teck support they said you could talk to Santa more then 1 time like Holloween . But then now you get 1 chance no more why didnt they let me know for sure. I wish rules were more spelled out
grammytp is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 03:53 PM   #25
Lil Kinz
1john217 is an unknown quantity at this point

I need help with clue two

Clue # 2 :

Now that Christmas bells are ringing Look for a clue where you’d find the pets singing!

I Really Need Help With Clue Two.

Clue # 2 :

Now that Christmas bells are ringing Look for a clue where you’d find the pets singing!

Last edited by 1john217; 12-06-2011 at 03:53 PM..
1john217 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 10:03 PM   #26
☣Retired☣ TTNB!;0

KINGBRANFLAKES is a splendid one to beholdKINGBRANFLAKES is a splendid one to beholdKINGBRANFLAKES is a splendid one to beholdKINGBRANFLAKES is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by 1john217
I need help with clue two

Clue # 2 :i

I Really Need Help With Clue Two. !
Fun - Pet of the Month
I'm having trouble with the first one. I go to Kinzapedia - Mazin Hamsters and there's nothing there.
KINGBRANFLAKES is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 12:46 AM   #27
Call me Submerged

Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams
Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams

It's not showing up with the pop-up and they are turned ON It worked perfect for me but not for my sister

View Post Originally Posted by KINGBRANFLAKES
Fun - Pet of the Month
I'm having trouble with the first one. I go to Kinzapedia - Mazin Hamsters and there's nothing there.
Exactly!
Coolgirl27965 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 07:54 AM   #28
Wiggles617 is an unknown quantity at this point

I do treasure hunts all the time but this one is not working for me. I cant get the first clue. I went to Mazin hamsters under Kinzpedia but nothing happens. I went to Mazin hamsters under all of the other tabs and nothing happenes there either. I dont know what is wrong. My pop-ups are allowed like always so I have no idea why it is not working. Am I looking for the clue in the wrong spot? Please help!
Wiggles617 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 11:59 AM   #29
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Christmas Treasure Hunt added to Webkinz Newz

Um, I've never done these before. how do we do them? anyone have any hints on where to find the first clue?
Old 12-14-2011, 05:38 PM   #30
Lil Kinz
millicentofwale is an unknown quantity at this point

Is anyone having problems trying to do the christmas treasure hunt. I have try for a few days now to find the clues everywhere in the webkinznewz page without any luck. I even read the clues from other people who luckily got the prize already and that did not work for me either. Thanks for your help.
millicentofwale is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: