Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-10-2010, 12:58 PM   #21
please ask
Gift Guru

smwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud of

Default Re: Christmas Theme Arrives in W Shop

View Post Originally Posted by jwe41
They always seem to bring back the things I already have. How about a shot at the Christmas trees from the first two years (2005-2006). I would love to have those and no one ever wants to trade them.

That would be fun wouldn't it?
smwcat is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-10-2010, 01:11 PM   #22
Webkinz :)

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

View Post Originally Posted by pianistbg
Has anyone noticed the Christmas rug when you click on the preview for the purple Christmas tree? I haven't seen it on sale so I was wondering where it came from. Any ideas?
It looks like the rug used for the line to Santakinz. I wish that was in the w-shop!
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 01:20 PM   #23
~ wackyfied ~

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by CandyCanez
ok what? i thought when an item (like holiday) is retired, it stays retired. Its nice those trees are back again to buy as many as you want but....i spent quite sometime trading to get a collection of some of those trees!..aarghh

While I am quite happy that every player can access these items, I Could not agree with you more!
After seeing only purple last year -
I traded DEARLY for these items, not to mention valuable time spent doing so!

Looking forward to Wacky Jeans and Purple witch hats in the future in the WShop
WI 50ish is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 01:45 PM   #24

kittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant future

I am so glad about the Christmas trees this year. I really felt bad last year that there were not as many trees for newcomers to WW for the 2009 Holiday Season.
kittycat mommy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 01:56 PM   #25
danzkinz

danzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonderdanzkinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by WI 50ish

While I am quite happy that every player can access these items, I Could not agree with you more!
After seeing only purple last year -
I traded DEARLY for these items, not to mention valuable time spent doing so!
Looking forward to Wacky Jeans and Purple witch hats in the future in the WShop
Lol!

If they bring anymore retired items then there will be no point having a trading room if all you can do is buy items. If they shut the trading rooms down maybe that will sort out the please wait 24/7
danzkinz is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 02:13 PM   #26
Bunniez luv karrits

karrit defies all odds
karrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all odds

I'm glad they are bringing back some of the older Christmas themed items. I don't think that the older Christmas theme items were ever officially "retired" so I don't understand why everyone is so upset that they are bringing back some of the older items. Just because the items haven't been available to purchase for a few years doesn't make them "retired". Personally I'm glad they have more tree options this year. Last year was pathetic, you only had one small tree you could buy in the wShop and the other larger one was only available if you purchased from the e-store. I had added some new accounts last year and was only able to get the one tree that was available from the wShop. The first year I was playing there were at least 4 different trees to pick from. I didn't get them all because I figured they would be back the next year. Now I have to figure out if the ones available this year are ones I need for my newer accounts.
karrit is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 03:00 PM   #27
Clothing Collecter

nicolejasmine14 is just really nicenicolejasmine14 is just really nice

kindaa early????
nicolejasmine14 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 03:13 PM   #28

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by karrit
I'm glad they are bringing back some of the older Christmas themed items. I don't think that the older Christmas theme items were ever officially "retired" so I don't understand why everyone is so upset that they are bringing back some of the older items. Just because the items haven't been available to purchase for a few years doesn't make them "retired". Personally I'm glad they have more tree options this year. Last year was pathetic, you only had one small tree you could buy in the wShop and the other larger one was only available if you purchased from the e-store. I had added some new accounts last year and was only able to get the one tree that was available from the wShop. The first year I was playing there were at least 4 different trees to pick from. I didn't get them all because I figured they would be back the next year. Now I have to figure out if the ones available this year are ones I need for my newer accounts.
I am also glad! Last year, was are first Christmas on WW. We really wanted an outside X-Mas yard. Kinda hard to do, if you don't have a tree. A purple tree, is just not my idea of X-Mas. But we bought them, because there was nothing else. Sorry for anyone who is not happy about this, but I am happy!!!

View Post Originally Posted by nicolejasmine14
kindaa early????
It's never toooo early to start planning for Christmas!!!!
kirtoglou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 04:17 PM   #29
ᶤ ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ

Caramel101 rocks our collective socksCaramel101 rocks our collective socksCaramel101 rocks our collective socksCaramel101 rocks our collective socksCaramel101 rocks our collective socksCaramel101 rocks our collective socksCaramel101 rocks our collective socksCaramel101 rocks our collective socksCaramel101 rocks our collective socks

This is great! Time to get ready for the holidays early
I'm definately going to have a Christmas party for me and all my friends!
Even if it does make me go broke...
Caramel101 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 05:16 PM   #30
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

It is no longer accessible through the W-shop
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: