Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-26-2011, 10:20 AM   #81
2222r
Gifted

2222r is the cats pajamas!2222r is the cats pajamas!2222r is the cats pajamas!2222r is the cats pajamas!2222r is the cats pajamas!2222r is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Christmas Presents Start Arriving in Webkinz World

Yeah I chose the snowglobe and didn't get my Christmas present yesterday, and I logged on in the morning and afternoon.
2222r is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-26-2011, 11:10 AM   #82
please ask
Gift Guru

smwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud of

My son choose the Tree and didn't receive his gift either.
smwcat is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 11:31 AM   #83
DarbyDooby
Gift Guru

Macaroni is a splendid one to beholdMacaroni is a splendid one to beholdMacaroni is a splendid one to beholdMacaroni is a splendid one to behold

I never received a Christmas box on 2 accounts and I logged in several times.
Macaroni is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 11:57 AM   #84
Fairy589
Webkinz :)

fairy589 is a jewel in the roughfairy589 is a jewel in the rough

I have 2 accounts and I still didn't get my gifts. One account I got the tree and the other I got the plush. What's up with that, does any one know? Has anyone even called about it?
fairy589 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 11:58 AM   #85

chindio is just really nicechindio is just really nice

I never got my santakinz gift or my x-mas gift from webkinz. Very sad!!!
chindio is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 12:03 PM   #86
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

i just off the phone with ganz, and i gave them the names of the accounts that did not get the present............. they were very nice and awarded each one.
they did ask which gift i had picked as my special one..............so i tried real hard to remember, but if you can't remember you can pick one of them to be awarded.
i was glad that i had today off from work. they were very nice and helpful.

1-866-932-5469
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 12:09 PM   #87
~ wackyfied ~

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

I too, just telephoned a Ganz rep and she awarded a gift box to our account that did not receive a box yesterday. She was quite pleasant and very cheery

I would recommend to anyone over the age of 18 to call Ganz; under the age of 18 have a guardian contact them and they will verify and place a gift box in your account within seconds!

Happy Boxing Day
WI 50ish is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 12:30 PM   #88
CatMotherHorseLover

horsejumper has a reputation beyond reputehorsejumper has a reputation beyond reputehorsejumper has a reputation beyond reputehorsejumper has a reputation beyond reputehorsejumper has a reputation beyond reputehorsejumper has a reputation beyond repute

AUGGGGGHHH!!!! I didn't get my gift box ;( I will have to call ganz ASAP!
horsejumper is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 12:52 PM   #89
please ask
Gift Guru

smwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud of

I just called as well and was able to get the Christmas Gift Box. Took a few minutes because they check the account to make sure it really was missing first, but very nice customer service.
smwcat is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 03:51 PM   #90

kinz4mykidz will become famous soon enough

My daughter didn't get hers yesterday either. She chose the snowglobe, btw. I just called 5 mins ago and got it. No problem at all.
kinz4mykidz is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
double d scotland, happy hanukkah!, merry christmas!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: