Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-25-2011, 07:46 AM   #31
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: Christmas Presents Start Arriving in Webkinz World

I didnt get mine yet i loggered on and didnt get on but my nephew got his
Sponsored Links
Old 12-25-2011, 09:23 AM   #32
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

deathmess is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Christmas Presents Start Arriving in Webkinz World

soo i logged into my webkinz account and didn't recieve my christmas present...did this happen to anyone else? btw i have an american account
deathmess is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 09:40 AM   #33
Gift Guru

Freya is a creator of wonder
Freya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonder

View Post Originally Posted by s7sma
Got a green screen that would'nt load one one account. Then when I tried again no message for x-mas gift and no gift. Figures it was the one with the snow globe (my favorite). Guess I'll be calling ganz on monday. Merry Christmas to all WI members.
View Post Originally Posted by Kenzielemur
Same here logged in today and NO xmas gift. I will try later on during the afternoon I guess. If not I will call on Monday lol.
View Post Originally Posted by Ms.Mom
3 American accounts
2 recieved their gifts 1 did not
View Post Originally Posted by deathmess
soo i logged into my webkinz account and didn't recieve my christmas present...did this happen to anyone else? btw i have an american account
Well!! At least it's not just me , green screen then no gift. I guess we'll all be calling Ganz on Monday or Tuesday, Monday is boxing day in Canada so I will probably wait until Tuesday to call.
Freya is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 09:57 AM   #34
MySquirtsquirt
Gift Guru

LuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clown

We got all of our gifts, so I guess we're lucky! I was even able to get the super wheel on all the accounts, before the traveling starts for the day! Too bad we won't be home much to enjoy the other activities of the day.

Hopefully everyone's gifts will show up today, though. What a bummer to have to wait even longer!
LuvMarshmallow is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 10:14 AM   #35
please ask
Gift Guru

smwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud of

2 of our accounts received the gift and one did not. Even logged back in a few times to check. With so many of us, hope it gets resolved without phone calls!
smwcat is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 10:47 AM   #36
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: Christmas Presents Start Arriving in Webkinz World

My daughter was so excited to log in to get her snowglobe and we got nothing So sad! We had difficulty logging in with IE but were able to get in using Firefox.

I came on here to find out how to get the gift. I guess it's a glitch.

boo hoo.

We have a Canadian account.
Old 12-25-2011, 11:26 AM   #37
Kenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant future

The 2 of my accounts that did NOT get the gift were my 2 Deluxe, all my other accounts got them. Not sure why that is , its now 10 hours since I last logged in and still nothing. Oh well.
Kenzielemur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 11:32 AM   #38

Ms.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by Kenzielemur
The 2 of my accounts that did NOT get the gift were my 2 Deluxe, all my other accounts got them. Not sure why that is , its now 10 hours since I last logged in and still nothing. Oh well.
My 1 account that did not get the gift was also a Deluxe account.
My 2 regular accounts got their gifts.
Ms.Mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 11:44 AM   #39
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

My friend didn't get her gift yet either...I will be sure to tell her she is not the only one...she thought it was because she was at her Parent's and they only have explorer...
meandspencer is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 12:12 PM   #40

chindio is just really nicechindio is just really nice

I did not get my gift. SO so sad!!
chindio is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
double d scotland, happy hanukkah!, merry christmas!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: