Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-26-2011, 04:21 PM   #91
Webkinz :)

s7sma is a name known to alls7sma is a name known to alls7sma is a name known to all

Default Re: Christmas Presents Start Arriving in Webkinz World

Called and got mine too took a couple of tries to get through but only a couple of minutes to get the issue resolved. I love the snowglobes.
s7sma is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-26-2011, 05:17 PM   #92
CatMotherHorseLover

horsejumper has a reputation beyond reputehorsejumper has a reputation beyond reputehorsejumper has a reputation beyond reputehorsejumper has a reputation beyond reputehorsejumper has a reputation beyond reputehorsejumper has a reputation beyond repute

I just called and got my package with the Christmas tree
horsejumper is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 06:26 PM   #93
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by smwcat
I just called as well and was able to get the Christmas Gift Box. Took a few minutes because they check the account to make sure it really was missing first, but very nice customer service.
View Post Originally Posted by kinz4mykidz
My daughter didn't get hers yesterday either. She chose the snowglobe, btw. I just called 5 mins ago and got it. No problem at all.
View Post Originally Posted by s7sma
Called and got mine too took a couple of tries to get through but only a couple of minutes to get the issue resolved. I love the snowglobes.
View Post Originally Posted by horsejumper
I just called and got my package with the Christmas tree
i am so happy that you all called and were able to get your gifts!!!
i agree that they were very nice and extremely cordial and helpful!!!
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 10:35 AM   #94

suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!suzette424 is not just visiting!

I had traded for the festive tree on Christmas. My Asian account did not get her Christmas gift. I called today and was told since I have the festive tree in my account I will not get the Christmas gift. I explained I traded for it but she said tough it was in my account. I had her do a trace for the pointsetta candles and special Christmas food but she said I had the tree so no Christmas gift would be awarded. After about 5 more minutes of asking her to trace for the candles to see that item was never awarded she finally agreed to check for that. After seeing that was not awarded to the account she had me open the gift box so she could remove the tree!

I am waiting for a call back from the supervisor but really, their glitch and my account doesn't get her gift!

OK, I better clarify, she didn't say "tough' she said since I have a festive tree I got my Christmas box. But she did finally give me the box, then took away the tree. If this account didn't get the other Christmas items she didn't get the tree from the Christmas box either.

Last edited by suzette424; 12-27-2011 at 10:35 AM..
suzette424 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 12:48 PM   #95
Unregistered

I have a question: If your account is expired, can you still get the Christmas gift?
Old 12-27-2011, 12:50 PM   #96
avatarrules123 will become famous soon enough

I have a question: if your account is expired, can you still get the Christmas present? Thanks.
avatarrules123 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 01:32 PM   #97
Lil Kinz
Naomi is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes, Avatar, you still get the Christmas gift from Santa if your account is expired. At least, my friend did. I have access to her account, which she has pretty much abandoned, and I visited Santa in the clubhouse for her and she got her gift. I, however, still have not received mine in my account, which is still up to date. And I'm pretty peeved that I have to call in for it.
Naomi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 01:48 PM   #98
jillblitwin
lovinpinkxoxojbl is a glorious beacon of lightlovinpinkxoxojbl is a glorious beacon of lightlovinpinkxoxojbl is a glorious beacon of light

Hi everyone, I didn't get my christmas gift either when logging into webkinz and I have an American account so I called webkinz customer support: 1(866) 932-5469 and spoke with someone and told them I didn't get it and it took a couple minutes for them to check my account and then they gave it to me, so call if you didn't get yours.
lovinpinkxoxojbl is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 01:55 PM   #99

lynneyjean will become famous soon enough

i was pretty frustrated with the superwheel.after doing the spins for the 7 accounts i care for, the results were 1 account was awarded the $750.00 prize and the other 6 were awarded the heromobile which everyone already had.i did not think this was so super.and the odds of the happening by chance must be astronomical.anyone else have this kind of luck?
lynneyjean is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
double d scotland, happy hanukkah!, merry christmas!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: