Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-23-2009, 02:34 PM   #41
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Christmas Items Arrive in Wshop

I can see them all except the purple christmas tree. That's the one i'm most curious about
adrkmfdm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-23-2009, 02:36 PM   #42
Webkinz :)

birdiegirl has a reputation beyond reputebirdiegirl has a reputation beyond reputebirdiegirl has a reputation beyond reputebirdiegirl has a reputation beyond reputebirdiegirl has a reputation beyond repute

I put mine in the room with no problems.
Attached Images
File Type: pngPicture 2.png (40.2 KB, 11 views)
birdiegirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 02:38 PM   #43

jwe41 will become famous soon enough

I hope they follow the Halloween idea and re-release and old Wshop item that we haven't seen in a while for Christmas.
jwe41 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 02:44 PM   #44
I Rules!

JulieBear01 is a name known to allJulieBear01 is a name known to allJulieBear01 is a name known to all

The wreath can now go in the room
JulieBear01 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 02:55 PM   #45

Juliekinz is an unknown quantity at this point

I have cleared my cache and rebooted my computer, but I still see no Christmas items in the W-Shop. The only items showing in the New section are the Cafe items.

Can anyone suggest what else I should do to access the most recent additions?

Thanks!!
Juliekinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 03:05 PM   #46
batgirl2021

batgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by Juliekinz
I have cleared my cache and rebooted my computer, but I still see no Christmas items in the W-Shop. The only items showing in the New section are the Cafe items.

Thanks!!
I'm having the same trouble. I cleared out and re-booted, bet we'll just have to wait. I'm so excited though! My first Christmas in WW!
batgirl2021 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 03:08 PM   #47
Gift Guru

Galfam has disabled reputation

Thanks!!
View Post Originally Posted by batgirl2021
I'm having the same trouble. I cleared out and re-booted, bet we'll just have to wait. I'm so excited though! My first Christmas in WW!
They aren't in the "New" items. You have to go to the "Room Themes" and look for the Christmas one.
Galfam is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 03:25 PM   #48
Live,Love,Laugh

gamesareks is an unparalleled talent
gamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talent

For anyone who is interested. I have purchased every one of the new Christmas items except the Purple Tree and put them all in my room. They all appear in the room and I could leave the room and come back in. Good Luck with yours. This is my first Christmas on WW and I am really looking forward to it.

View Post Originally Posted by galfam
They aren't in the "New" items. You have to go to the "Room Themes" and look for the Christmas one.
They are listed in the "New" items on my American Account and also the "Room Themes" as well.
gamesareks is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 03:32 PM   #49

Juliekinz is an unknown quantity at this point

I can't find the new Christmas items in either the New section or the Room Themes section of the W-Shop. I have rebooted and cleared the cache, and there's just nothing there!

The new Music Videos tab is there, but there are no videos in the pull down menu.

And the Kinzville Park just hangs indefinitely and then kicks you out.

Eager to see the new stuff, but absolutely no luck!!
Juliekinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 03:33 PM   #50

Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true
Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true

Thanks!!
Same here. It was this way for me with the cafe theme too. It showed up for me about 2 days after everyone else could see it, despite doing all the recommended stuff.
Margo is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
310webkinzwuzhere!, kevinelevin was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: