Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-24-2009, 11:25 AM   #91
Webkinz :)

SANTO123 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Christmas Items Arrive in Wshop

I'M THINKING THE FOLLOWING LIST OF ITEMS ARE NOT RETURNING FROM LAST YEARS THEME:

LAMPPOST
SINGLE WINDOW
CANDLE LIGHT FOR TABLE TOP
ALL OF THE XMAS TREE'S (INDOOR & OUTDOOR)
BOTH PIECES OF RED CLOTHING

Is there anything else missing from last years theme?
SANTO123 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-24-2009, 12:28 PM   #92
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Is anyone still not seeing this new theme??? I'm STILL not seeing it!
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 12:43 PM   #93

pometogirl1213 is just really nicepometogirl1213 is just really nice

Smile Re: Christmas Items Arrive in Wshop

Great! I have already bought most of them! they're great audtitions to my christmas rooms.
pometogirl1213 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 12:53 PM   #94
apominville

gourmetalex is a jewel in the roughgourmetalex is a jewel in the rough

Just a quick question; I see the Christmas theme and have bought the items. I haven't had any problems with them. However, I keep seeing people mention a "Purple Christmas Tree". This item isn't in the W-Shop on my account. It's the only item that I can't seem to find. Where is it found?
gourmetalex is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 02:40 PM   #95
drg1956

rabidrooster049 is an unknown quantity at this point

i bought the purple christmas without the graphic,put it in my christmas room b4 i read the post here,now im locked out of my room.any ideas on how to get it out of my room?or when they are going to fix the graphic? ty all who read this:bokbok:
rabidrooster049 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 03:52 PM   #96
nfosnowkats will become famous soon enough

I cannot see the theme and I have cleared my cookies and cache, but still no Christmas theme.
nfosnowkats is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 05:34 PM   #97
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

I've cleared everything-I'm completely at a loss here...is EVERYONE able to see these??
Old 11-24-2009, 05:53 PM   #98

ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!ButterflyFlower is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

Did they remove the purple Christmas tree from the w-shop? I don't see it? :/
Now my 2 peppermint puppies finally have a decorated room. ^_^ I can't wait for the rest of the theme to come out!
ButterflyFlower is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 06:11 PM   #99
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

the purple tree is the only blank box I see on my account.
mimzysmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 06:48 PM   #100
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

Ok, just in case there are others that are having trouble seeing the Christmas items...I finally broke down and got firefox...This is is something I didn't want to do, even knowing that everyone says WI works so much better with it. Well, I HAD to get me my decorations, so I broke down, AND it worked, I can now see all the items (except that purple tree) AND it seems that there is even a spell check?? My words are being underlined, not that I know how to fix it or anything, but this firefox seems to be my fixit for this problem...

Tags
310webkinzwuzhere!, kevinelevin was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: