Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-10-2011, 07:32 AM   #11
Webkinz :)

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

Default Re: Chocolate POTM Ribbons Replace Floating Garden Path Pieces

Thanks for posting this! I saw the ribbon and clicked on it, but the page was not loading. Now I know not to stress about clicking on them.

And thanks to those people who actually read the contest rules and saw that they are not every day. (I am not one of those people!)
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-10-2011, 08:51 AM   #12
ishing you peace and

peacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicness
peacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicness

Good morning to all I was surprised to see the Floating Chocolate Ribbon as well.

I think Ganz had something else floating today because the article regarding the Floating Victorian Path does say that the Path will not be floating every day.
peacemom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 08:53 AM   #13
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

Thanks for telling us!!! I'd hate it if I got a chocolate ribbon instead of a path piece.
T9850 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 08:58 AM   #14
Eternal Summer

GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by Beautykinz
Thanks for posting this! I saw the ribbon and clicked on it, but the page was not loading. Now I know not to stress about clicking on them.

And thanks to those people who actually read the contest rules and saw that they are not every day. (I am not one of those people!)
Agreed! Thanks to those who caught that tidbit in the rules. I was afraid to get the ribbon (not that we need any) thinking that if the path came back later today, it would say I already had played for today. Good to know I need to read the rules - - always. There's a lesson for the day. Can't rely on the way we think it will be. We never know how they will change it up.
GPX Navigators is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 09:08 AM   #15
Diabetes Awareness

Monique is on a distinguished road

Default Stones not on Webkinz Newz everyday

Here is the message on Webkinz Newz in regards to Victorian Garden stones.

Date: June 8, 2011
We’re so excited about the brand new rare Victorian Garden theme in the Curio Shop that we’ll be giving away the pieces to build your very own Victorian Garden path!

Check Webkinz Newz between June 9 and June 30 and look for the floating Victorian Garden path piece. It won’t be floating every day, so be sure to check back often!
There are three pieces to win: the straight, curved and end piece. On average, you’re likely to win the straight piece 50% of the time.
Monique is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 09:56 AM   #16
slcoon

slcoon is a name known to allslcoon is a name known to allslcoon is a name known to all

That is really weird.
slcoon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 10:46 AM   #17
Janet_xo3 has a spectacular aura aboutJanet_xo3 has a spectacular aura about

Disappointing...
Janet_xo3 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 11:19 AM   #18

PandaPanda flows towards the sea of knowledgePandaPanda flows towards the sea of knowledgePandaPanda flows towards the sea of knowledgePandaPanda flows towards the sea of knowledgePandaPanda flows towards the sea of knowledgePandaPanda flows towards the sea of knowledgePandaPanda flows towards the sea of knowledgePandaPanda flows towards the sea of knowledge

Why would they put chocolate ribbons on webkinz newz when you can chocolate ribbons in webkinz world?
PandaPanda is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 12:00 PM   #19

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

i found out that the paths are kinzpostable..whichi like
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 12:54 PM   #20

Umbrellabubble knows the way
Umbrellabubble knows the wayUmbrellabubble knows the wayUmbrellabubble knows the wayUmbrellabubble knows the way

I hope it'll be fixed. I really want the path, not chocolate! xD
Umbrellabubble is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: