Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-02-2010, 12:14 AM   #21
Gift Guru

CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!

Default Re: Chipette Contest Begins on Webkinz Newz Site, Ends Saturday Night

so you only have a shot to get one of three outfits per email account?
that's sad if you only have one email and were hoping for a different outfit.
Too bad it isn't like the snow white ads
But anycase, I'm looking forward to receiving one of them!
CrystalFlute is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2010, 12:14 AM   #22
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

mathmom2 is an unparalleled talent
mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 

Nothing here either. My work has the site blocked so that means no hunting for me tomorrow either. Bad Ganz
mathmom2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 12:14 AM   #23
He Reigns
Webkinz :)

btvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonder

None here either and have been clicking for over an hour...I am giving up...
btvs49 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 12:15 AM   #24

rain62001 is a splendid one to beholdrain62001 is a splendid one to beholdrain62001 is a splendid one to beholdrain62001 is a splendid one to behold

I too have been trying for over an hour and nothing. Hopefully it will be fix soon.
rain62001 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 12:16 AM   #25
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

Nothing here either for over an hour.

Why must they make this so difficult ?? IDK

I have cleared my cache several times completely and restarted my computer........still nothing.
funkyc63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 12:17 AM   #26
Live,Love,Laugh

gamesareks is an unparalleled talent
gamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talent

I am sorry that you are all having troubles finding the ad. When I went to the Website just after Midnight I found the ad on my first click and the code came to my email. Unfortunately I only have the one email address so I can only get one but at least it was my favorite color: Pink.

Click the image to open in full size.
gamesareks is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 12:17 AM   #27

WHHS2002 is a jewel in the roughWHHS2002 is a jewel in the rough

I can't stay up all night I got a life lol. And I am little hungry too.
WHHS2002 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 12:20 AM   #28
e ♥ counting!!
Gift Guru

BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest
BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest

I have cleared my cache and experimented with 3 different browsers.

No ad after several hundred page refreshes. I quit!!

It simply isn't there for some people!!
BERT_X is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 12:20 AM   #29
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

I updated the front page article to reflect what we're all seeing (or, not seeing).

Hopefully that'll get the attention of Ganz in the morning.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 12:20 AM   #30
Pom
Gift Guru

Pom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socks

I know they are trying to promote their Webkinz Newz site but this is not working. I am disappointed that there will only be one code per email account. I had also been hoping to get one of each but they will likely be near impossible to trade for if they are anywhere near as scarce as the Unicorn tapestries and Snow White Evil Queen costumes.

At this rate they might be even more rare, especially since lots of people might be traveling for spring break and unable to spend hours hunting for an ad on Webkinz Newz. I must have misread the previous post about this promotion because I thought it was going to be a Click to Win ad in WW.

Last edited by Pom; 04-02-2010 at 12:22 AM..
Pom is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: