Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-02-2010, 12:06 AM   #11
Webkinz :)

mermaidprincess will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Chipette Contest Begins on Webkinz Newz Site, Ends Saturday Night

View Post Originally Posted by cocoharry
I am getting it each time I refresh - second ad down on the right side. You have to click the "click to win" button which will pop up the entry screen
Thanks but I've been refreshing for over an hour and not a single ad. And its my birthday too, this is not fun.
mermaidprincess is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2010, 12:07 AM   #12
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

I haven't spotted a single advertisement yet either.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 12:08 AM   #13
FOF, that's my name

WebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roost

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by FIA
I haven't spotted a single advertisement yet either.
I though have a question, when your trying to find it, would it be on the side, or will it be floating around? Also, if you see if, will it disappear, or will it stay until you leave to click somewhere else?
WebkinzFanOfFun is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 12:08 AM   #14
olverine's ARE
Gifted

queenfrostine12 has much to be proud ofqueenfrostine12 has much to be proud ofqueenfrostine12 has much to be proud ofqueenfrostine12 has much to be proud of

yeah, I'm not finding it. I wonder if they pulled it for some reason.
queenfrostine12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 12:08 AM   #15
Silentbreeze
Gifted

big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond
big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond

WI Subscriber

Yeah, I am refreshing like crazy but no ad. I'm going to bed.
big2gray is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 12:09 AM   #16
The GTS Works!

MamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond repute

Not one here either. I've cleared my cache twice, restarted my computer 3 times, and NOTHING. Why are some getting it & some not?
MamaDragon3 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 12:09 AM   #17
muggle731 is on a distinguished road

This is not fun. Every contest I have trouble, like so many others and then there are people that get all kinds of prizes. It really isn't fair. I am not a computer wizard. I don't know what it means to clear my cache or what server I have etc.... I just wanna play !!!
muggle731 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 12:11 AM   #18
olverine's ARE
Gifted

queenfrostine12 has much to be proud ofqueenfrostine12 has much to be proud ofqueenfrostine12 has much to be proud ofqueenfrostine12 has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by muggle731
This is not fun. Every contest I have trouble, like so many others and then there are people that get all kinds of prizes. It really isn't fair. I am not a computer wizard. I don't know what it means to clear my cache or what server I have etc.... I just wanna play !!!
Although I do know how to clear my cache, I completely agree with you. It seems like some people get a ton of items and some of us get barely any. I guess that is just how life is. It kinda stinks though.
queenfrostine12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 12:12 AM   #19

WHHS2002 is a jewel in the roughWHHS2002 is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by cocoharry
I am getting it each time I refresh - second ad down on the right side. You have to click the "click to win" button which will pop up the entry screen
your so lucky I been doing that for a hour now and still none ads
WHHS2002 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 12:13 AM   #20
Gifted

ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million
ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million

Not one here neither
ChrissyW is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: