Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-02-2010, 02:56 PM   #171
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Chipette Contest Begins on Webkinz Newz Site, Ends Saturday Night

Thanks Fia for the info
mom w charm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2010, 03:27 PM   #172
~Peeta ♥ Katniss~
Webkinz :)

ChiChi6 is cool as a bunny clownChiChi6 is cool as a bunny clownChiChi6 is cool as a bunny clownChiChi6 is cool as a bunny clownChiChi6 is cool as a bunny clownChiChi6 is cool as a bunny clownChiChi6 is cool as a bunny clownChiChi6 is cool as a bunny clown

Are you allowed to enter more than once? If you know the answer please PM/VM me!! I've entered once and I'm not sure if I'm allowed to again
ChiChi6 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 03:35 PM   #173
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

mathmom2 is an unparalleled talent
mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by ChiChi6
Are you allowed to enter more than once? If you know the answer please PM/VM me!! I've entered once and I'm not sure if I'm allowed to again
You can enter once per email address. If you have 10 address, you can enter 10 times.
mathmom2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 03:52 PM   #174
B2UTYFUL
Gifted

poochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond repute

what is the answer to the question? (12-3)/(2+1)+?
poochie10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 03:54 PM   #175
soebled2
Gift Guru

lamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by poochie10
what is the answer to the question? (12-3)/(2+1)+?
You do the math in the brackets first and then you take the two numbers and divide them (which is what / means).
lamb is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 04:02 PM   #176
B2UTYFUL
Gifted

poochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by lamb
You do the math in the brackets first and then you take the two numbers and divide them (which is what / means).
thanks! i know the thing about brakets but i didn't know what / means.

but if you enter, is it absolutly sure that you get a code, or if your just being entered in a draw?
poochie10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 04:13 PM   #177
soebled2
Gift Guru

lamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guidelamb is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by poochie10
thanks! i know the thing about brakets but i didn't know what / means.

but if you enter, is it absolutly sure that you get a code, or if your just being entered in a draw?
You should get a code within a minute of entering. There have been cases of codes not showing up and if they don't, they never do. Good luck!
lamb is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 04:40 PM   #178

mstoven has disabled reputation

How do you enter the contest? by clicking on an advertisement? I am kind of lost.............

Thanks for any help I can get...........
mstoven is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 04:58 PM   #179
Zeb
ant a Platypus

Zeb is a name known to allZeb is a name known to allZeb is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
Justin has set things up so that everything sent to any email address ending in @webkinzinsider.com will go to admin@webkinzinsider.com.

Thanks, everyone!

Justin is so smart!!

Good thing he wasn't really banned yesterday then, hehehe

I have just read that the costumes are not available outside of CA due to Webkinz' contract with FOX. So maybe that means FOX isn't interested in making any sales of their movie outside of CA...? Umhmmmm.....

View Post Originally Posted by mstoven
How do you enter the contest? by clicking on an advertisement? I am kind of lost.............

Thanks for any help I can get...........
Hi mstoven!

Yes, if you are in Canada, you will be able to go to the Webkinz Newz website and sometimes (randomly) see the ads. If you click on the ad, you will get to fill out a form, and have to answer a math question, and then they will send you a code to your email for one of the dresses.

Hope that helps explain

mstoven,

Also meant to add... you can read all of the official contest rules here: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/content/2789-official-chipette-contest-rules-contest-canadians-only

Last edited by Zeb; 04-02-2010 at 04:58 PM..
Zeb is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 05:47 PM   #180

mstoven has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Zeb
Good thing he wasn't really banned yesterday then, hehehe

I have just read that the costumes are not available outside of CA due to Webkinz' contract with FOX. So maybe that means FOX isn't interested in making any sales of their movie outside of CA...? Umhmmmm.....

Hi mstoven!

Yes, if you are in Canada, you will be able to go to the Webkinz Newz website and sometimes (randomly) see the ads. If you click on the ad, you will get to fill out a form, and have to answer a math question, and then they will send you a code to your email for one of the dresses.

Hope that helps explain

mstoven,

Also meant to add... you can read all of the official contest rules here: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/content/2789-official-chipette-contest-rules-contest-canadians-only
Thank you so much, I appreciate it........
mstoven is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: