Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-02-2010, 11:08 AM   #161
Webkinz :)

joyfulmusic is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Chipette Contest Begins on Webkinz Newz Site, Ends Saturday Night

So... I won't be able to win the dresses at all since I live in the US?
joyfulmusic is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2010, 11:15 AM   #162
kwgriffi is on a distinguished road

aww man... id really like to get these dresses
kwgriffi is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 11:29 AM   #163
Gift Guru

kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!kellykam is the bees knees!

I've received 2 codes now from finding the advertisements and entering both into Webkinz World has resulted in an empty award - I have NOT received any clothing from the codes.

Has anyone else experienced this?
kellykam is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 11:30 AM   #164

joyfulmusic is an unknown quantity at this point

Me too.

Oh well, we must remember to congratulate those who can get the dresses.
Congrats ya'll!
joyfulmusic is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 12:04 PM   #165
uvs Kitties

kittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkittia101 radiates beauty and kindness all around

View Post Originally Posted by ConchyJane
Yes, it is like the Queen dress. You can only use an email address once. They had multiple email addresses to use. This time, if you try to use the same email address again, you aren't allowed. It pops up and says "you have already used this email account for this contest, sorry".
I think they are fine tuning all the glitches with the webkinznewz contests and so hopefully the next one will run smoothly and will be available in more territories. CJ
its very unfair this time that only one email can work- and you could possibly answer wrong. Thats what I did. So I got my BFF an chippette outfit since she was out of town. Well, maybe the next contest will work better.
kittia101 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 12:04 PM   #166

jazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonder

Not for anything, but welcome to the club. I have never been able to enter any contest from GANZ as normally they don't allow people who live in New York or Florida to enter.

Now this contest is only open to people who live in Canada and excludes everyone else in the rest of the world.

Welcome to my world, now you know how I feel each time GANZ runs a contest.

So much for treating their customers with equality and great customer service.
jazzykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 12:43 PM   #167
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words
robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words

Leave it to ganz to find a way to mess this up, Ganz could mess up a solid steel cannonball As I always say Ganz happens.

Last edited by robertcleveland; 04-02-2010 at 12:45 PM.. Reason: typo
robertcleveland is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 12:57 PM   #168
ho is Tinker?
Gifted

florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!

very strange - I unlocked two costumes this morning and they have disappeared!! I just tried to unlock another one and got - nothing.

Anyone else lose their costumes?
florida is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 01:08 PM   #169

berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by ConchyJane
Yes, it is like the Queen dress. You can only use an email address once. They had multiple email addresses to use. This time, if you try to use the same email address again, you aren't allowed. It pops up and says "you have already used this email account for this contest, sorry".
I think they are fine tuning all the glitches with the webkinznewz contests and so hopefully the next one will run smoothly and will be available in more territories. CJ
Thanks for answering my question...I didn't know you could use an extra email address. I really thought you could only enter 1 code per Webkinz account...I thought it would lock your WW account if you entered more than 1 code. Oh well maybe next time.
berribrite is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 02:28 PM   #170
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

If you are from Canada and want to donate costumes to WI, but you are out of email addresses, FIA posted this on another thread:

You can use any email address @webkinzinsider.com. Just make stuff up.

Example:

dog@webkinzinsider.com
cat@webkinzinsider.com
labsrock@webkinzinsider.com

Justin has set things up so that everything sent to any email address ending in @webkinzinsider.com will go to admin@webkinzinsider.com.

Thanks, everyone!

Justin is so smart!!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: