Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-02-2010, 07:25 AM   #141
Call me Janna :D
Webkinz :)

sweetstar67 is a name known to allsweetstar67 is a name known to allsweetstar67 is a name known to all

Default Re: Chipette Contest Begins on Webkinz Newz Site, Ends Saturday Night

you do not live in the U.S.A=O

hey you guys can come visit my page=)
sweetstar67 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2010, 07:32 AM   #142
e are jormariffic
Pupsaresocute is a forum hero
Pupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum hero

Is it still just Canadian time?
Pupsaresocute is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 07:36 AM   #143
iamawackywinner2

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

View Post Originally Posted by flutterby7
Not sure if I'm allowed to give you the correct answer directly, so it rhymes with tree, comes after two and before four
Yes, you are allowed to give us the problem and the answer. If game is open to all countries there will be the problems and answers added to the thread bu members.
gomommu41 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 07:56 AM   #144
katt †

cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

Post Re: Chipette Contest Begins on Webkinz Newz Site, Ends Saturday Night

Those are cute outfits!I ahve'nt seen an ad though.
cloverpuppy10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 08:12 AM   #145
I <3 Mankey

girlwholuvsWI will become famous soon enough

Smile Re: Chipette Contest Begins on Webkinz Newz Site, Ends Saturday Night

the webkinz contest is AWSOME!:husky::luvfrog::ppony::wt:
girlwholuvsWI is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 08:14 AM   #146
olves beat

popchick772009 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpopchick772009 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpopchick772009 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpopchick772009 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpopchick772009 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpopchick772009 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpopchick772009 radiates beauty and kindness all around

View Post Originally Posted by girlwholuvsWI
the webkinz contest is AWSOME!:husky::luvfrog::ppony::wt:
How is it awesome when most people can't participate?
popchick772009 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 08:16 AM   #147
riene

riene is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by janibabes
I am curious to see if anyone else in Nova Scotia is seeing the ads, because I am not. If it is only in Canada eh! Why am I not seeing them?
im in NS and im seeing them everytime i refresh
riene is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 08:19 AM   #148

dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!

totally NOT fair...glad Canadian friends are getting such nifty outfits, but what about EVERYONE??? How is this fair Ganz?

FWIW(for what its worth) I cannot find the ads either...but I'm in the states soooo...yeah
dottiejean28 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 08:21 AM   #149
I & MOPS member

freebee diva is a name known to allfreebee diva is a name known to allfreebee diva is a name known to all

So has any WI members started calling Ganz? I noticed the # is posted on the first post.
freebee diva is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 08:23 AM   #150

dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!

naw...they don't open til i think ten....and I'm headed to the movies in a few minutes to see Hot Tub Time Machine...and some lady from freecycle is giving me 3 brand new eddie bauer shirts that she never gave someone for christmas...lol...so while no chipette outfits...I am getting some for ME! heehehee
dottiejean28 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: