Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-02-2010, 01:48 AM   #121
countryboy12
Webkinz :)

janibabes will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Chipette Contest Begins on Webkinz Newz Site, Ends Saturday Night

I am curious to see if anyone else in Nova Scotia is seeing the ads, because I am not. If it is only in Canada eh! Why am I not seeing them?
janibabes is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2010, 01:50 AM   #122
hut? Mighty Moolitia
Gifted

AuntMary57 is an unparalleled talent
AuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talent

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by lindsay2116
Wow our country must be in bad shape when canada excludes us from contest
lindsay2116, I'm sorry, but this just made me laugh!

I think Canada may just be handing it back over the border!

Goodnight all and good luck Canadians!
AuntMary57 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 01:52 AM   #123
I love Owls :3

prrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonder

this is so unfair!
prrety11 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 02:02 AM   #124
ishin I was a gifted

eeclipse will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

I wish it wasn't like this..
eeclipse is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 04:30 AM   #125
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

WOW. I cannot wait to tell my AMERICAN SOLDIER husband (supplier of all our webbies) about this. He might think twice before sending his wife and kids webkinz goodies to make us smile...I'm pretty miffed right now that they would exclude SO MANY.
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 04:34 AM   #126
Sheryl is wacky!

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by crazygirl024
I'm disappointed at not being included in the contest but I'm even more disappointed in some of the remarks. WI has always been a friendly site and this is the first time I've seen such negative remarks. Please don't let something as silly as a contest change that.
I agree and am also disappointed not only in not being able to enjoy the contest but more so in the behavior of some members of WI. I have never heard such hurtful remarks and there is no place her on WI for that behavior. WI is a family site, let's remember that please.
slbradshaw is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 04:55 AM   #127
Gift Guru

smvmonkey knows the way
smvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the way

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by slbradshaw
I agree and am also disappointed not only in not being able to enjoy the contest but more so in the behavior of some members of WI. I have never heard such hurtful remarks and there is no place her on WI for that behavior. WI is a family site, let's remember that please.
I haven't seen any hurtful remarks or inappropriate behavior, personally..
All I've seen is members of WW that live in the USA that are upset that they can't take part in a contest that they have the right to take part of, and no one understands why because the USA has taken part of the rest of the click to win contests.
I think calling it prejudice/discrimination was a little too far, but other than that we're all just expressing our disappointment.
smvmonkey is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 05:39 AM   #128
Dora616
Gift Guru

All4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clownAll4my5girls is cool as a bunny clown

I am curious for those able to see the ads. Does it say it is only for Canada residents or North American?
All4my5girls is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 05:47 AM   #129
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

I was not asked which costume I wanted.

I just was sent a code.
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 06:05 AM   #130
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
WOW. I cannot wait to tell my AMERICAN SOLDIER husband (supplier of all our webbies) about this. He might think twice before sending his wife and kids webkinz goodies to make us smile...I'm pretty miffed right now that they would exclude SO MANY.
Thank you for your husbands service. I love my our soldiers!!

I woke up this morning all excited about living at my computer only to be shot down.... How ticked am I....

I also see this as "Spend more money, buy all our pets, virtual and plush. We have made a TON of estore items that you just have to have, spend more money. However, when we give some stuff away it won't be for everyone, it will be on a bad site like YouTube and for holidays we will give you some food, not cloths. However, if you want some cloths head over to the estore and pay for some." Thank you Ganz I am so glad that you care...

Last edited by rollingfur; 04-02-2010 at 06:05 AM..
rollingfur is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: