Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-02-2010, 01:06 AM   #91
I rocks
Gift Guru

yaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshine
yaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshine

Default Re: Chipette Contest Begins on Webkinz Newz Site, Ends Saturday Night

View Post Originally Posted by angelofmine
hi i belive it might start at 3am here because it stated it will end on the 3rd at 3am est so maybe thats when it will begin
angel
Unfortunately I don't believe so because in The Official Contest Rules, it says: "2. The Contest begins on April 2, 2010 at 12:01am Eastern Time and ends on April 3, 2010 at 12:59pm Eastern Time."
yaniella is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2010, 01:07 AM   #92
toricutie2000
Webkinz :)

toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!

i wish i could get 1. tried 2 hours & nothing
toricutie is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 01:07 AM   #93
Happy 2009 folks!!

Babybreau has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by janibabes
I don't think that is it. I live in Canada and haven't seen an ad yet.
I'm on the East Coast, it's 3 am and I see the ad almost every time I refresh....

View Post Originally Posted by inasmomi
No ads here either. Wow, how amazing to have it only for Canadians. They sure take American money. Guess I am extra mad as I renewed a Deluxe tonight, bought estore points and bought some Easter Plushies today. Drats.
Perhaps it's to make up for the fact that WE CANADIANS have to pay for a CANADIAN PRODUCT made by a CANADIAN COMPANY in AMERICAN FUNDS? Or that we have to pay tax and GST on the same item? Or that we get passed over for Canada Day while the 4th of July gets celebrated???? For ONCE we finally get something of benefit and you all cry... for shame...

View Post Originally Posted by lamb
Oh wow, it really does say that the contest is open to residents of Canada. I am so mystified by this. Must have been something to do with the the legal stuff.
See above
View Post Originally Posted by eeclipse
I was also thinking about renewing my Deluxe, but this isn't fair! I buy almost every Estore pet as well as the plushes. It shouldn't matter what country you live in, we are all here with the same intention.
see above
View Post Originally Posted by jenga_jane
Nooo, she signed off.

And drat, I used to live in Canada, I'm using a Canadian computer --- Why doesn't it work for me. I'm mad at my life, now.
A Canadian computer but an American IP address.... the same reason I can't go online to nbc.com, abc.com, cbs.com, etc... and watch the tv shows because it is not allowed to cross borders - I have to either watch it when it is on or a pirated copy if i missed it....
Babybreau is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 01:08 AM   #94

CJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clown

Welcome MissAngelKinz
CJMM is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 01:09 AM   #95
Gift Guru
webfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonder

Seems pretty clear that they won't be showing up on my American based computer. Can't think of anyone that I know in Canada...

AND after reading those rules it says the code must be entered within 60 days, ARGH, I still didn't enter my oldest dd's evil queen code (which I'm guessing is now expired)
webfamily is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 01:10 AM   #96
Too-Wit Too-Woo
Gift Guru

jazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talent

I'm in Eastern Canada and see it every time I refresh on the right hand side - only 1 code per email address - gotta think of some more email addresses!
jazzinmarch is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 01:10 AM   #97
onders never cease
Gift Guru

Puppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by jenga_jane
Is that sarcasm?

True! Hahaha...

Still, ***** that we had to move to Australia...
No, most certainly not. When I saw the astrik beside Canada I thought somewhere in it would say "North America" or something. I'm truely SHOCKED. I have never hear of one that is Canada and not the USA but I know when ordering Items sometimes we can't get them up hear or offers are not available to us. This is weird because they kept advertising it all over the so the World has seen it but we are only one of what about 190countries. We have the Asian, European and NorthAmerican sites why would they only have it in one country. Dumb if you ask me.
P.S. Isn't it lovely there though?
Puppet is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 01:10 AM   #98
Supermanfan2

WebkinzFrenzy is a jewel in the roughWebkinzFrenzy is a jewel in the rough

I tried for nearly 2 hours till I read someone state that the rules defined it to be a contest for Canadian residents only. I am happy for them, but I wish that Ganz would have released that information sooner. When they saw the contest advertised on the front page of WebkinzInsider they should have stepped up and said it was only for Canadians. I would not have been angry, a little jealous, but such is life. I am just tired and disappointed now though because it was not clear at first and I tried for such a long time and stayed up so late doing what turned out to be a pointless activity. But, once again, it is nice for the Canadians, and I am glad they are getting a contest, I hope the outfits are kinz postable, maybe I can meet a nice Canadian in a trade room on WW and get an outfit that way, and if not, awww well, we can't always get what we want lol
WebkinzFrenzy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 01:11 AM   #99
onders never cease
Gift Guru

Puppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by jazzinmarch
I'm in Eastern Canada and see it every time I refresh on the right hand side - only 1 code per email address - gotta think of some more email addresses!
Yeah I thought that was weird too.
Puppet is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 01:11 AM   #100
Gift Guru
webfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Babybreau
I'm on the East Coast, it's 3 am and I see the ad almost every time I refresh....

Perhaps it's to make up for the fact that WE CANADIANS have to pay for a CANADIAN PRODUCT made by a CANADIAN COMPANY in AMERICAN FUNDS? Or that we have to pay tax and GST on the same item? Or that we get passed over for Canada Day while the 4th of July gets celebrated???? For ONCE we finally get something of benefit and you all cry... for shame...

See above

see above

A Canadian computer but an American IP address.... the same reason I can't go online to nbc.com, abc.com, cbs.com, etc... and watch the tv shows because it is not allowed to cross borders - I have to either watch it when it is on or a pirated copy if i missed it....
Actually WW has never acknowledged 4th of July, they don't do anything for 4th of July. I think that those of us that can't see the ad are disappointed we aren't saying anything negative about Canada.
webfamily is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: