Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-01-2010, 11:48 PM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Chipette Contest Begins on Webkinz Newz Site, Ends Saturday Night

A new front page story has been added:

Chipette Contest Begins on Webkinz Newz Site, Ends Saturday Night

Click the image to open in full size.
The Chipette Contest Movie Advertisements started running on the Webkinz Newz website shortly after Midnight, Eastern Time, on Friday morning. Thank you to Webkinz Insider member Noralee for this picture of the ad she spotted. Players clicking on an advertisement were shown a contest entry form where they had to enter their email address and answer a "skill testing question" (solve a math problem). Players correctly filling out the form are receiving feature codes for one of three Chipette costumes: Pink Popstar Uniform (Brittany), Jean Jacket Uniform (Jeanette), or Green Popstar Uniform (Eleanore). The contest is scheduled to run until Midnight on Saturday night. Remember, this is on the Webkinz Newz site, NOT in Webkinz World.

UPDATE (1:15am Eastern Time): Webkinz Insider members are reporting mixed results with this contest. A couple of members are seeing the advertisement on the right side of the screen, second spot down, every single time they refresh their screen. Most other members haven't spotted any advertisements yet, even after a solid hour of trying. Hopefully there will be plenty of chances this weekend for everyone to win one of the three costumes.

UPDATE (1:30am Eastern Time): It appears that only CANADIAN players are able to see the advertisements. We have not yet been able to confirm this, but it would explain why so few of our members have been able to get their hands on the costumes. Thank you to Webkinz Insider member melsch, in Western Canada, for this picture of all three costumes on her account:
Click the image to open in full size.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-01-2010, 11:50 PM   #2
Gifted

ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million
ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million

Default Re: Chipette Contest Begins on Webkinz Newz Site, Ends Saturday Night

I was just looking to see when this started,Thank You!!!
ChrissyW is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 11:50 PM   #3
crazygirl024
Gift Guru

crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!

I can't wait! I love the click to wins.
crazygirl024 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 11:57 PM   #4
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

Begins when? Now?

I can't wait!
aug2168 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 12:00 AM   #5
Webkinz :)

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

I have found the ad numerous times (going via the Webkinz "log in again" page) and have entered; but it looks like it is not like all the previous click to wins. This one looks like you enter your email into a draw for a possibility of maybe winning an outfit.

Okay. scrap that. They tell you that you are entered to win an outfit, but I didn't realise that they sent a code to my email address directly.

Last edited by flutterby7; 04-02-2010 at 12:00 AM..
flutterby7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 12:00 AM   #6
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

I need to know the answers!
I have no skill. LOL
I thought the last math question was a joke?
aug2168 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 12:01 AM   #7

mermaidprincess will become famous soon enough

Cleared my cache, restarted my computer and been looking an hour for nothing. Boo.
mermaidprincess is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 12:01 AM   #8

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Unhappy Re: Chipette Contest Begins on Webkinz Newz Site, Ends Saturday Night

View Post Originally Posted by flutterby7
I have found the ad numerous times (going via the Webkinz "log in again" page) and have entered; but it looks like it is not like all the previous click to wins. This one looks like you enter your email into a draw for a possibility of maybe winning an outfit.

Okay. scrap that. They tell you that you are entered to win an outfit, but I didn't realise that they sent a code to my email address directly.
Old 04-02-2010, 12:04 AM   #9
e love cupcakes
Gift Guru

cocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contest
cocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contest

I am getting it each time I refresh - second ad down on the right side. You have to click the "click to win" button which will pop up the entry screen
cocoharry is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 12:04 AM   #10

Wink Re: Chipette Contest Begins on Webkinz Newz Site, Ends Saturday Night

View Post Originally Posted by aug2168
I need to know the answers!
I have no skill. LOL
I thought the last math question was a joke?
Not sure if I'm allowed to give you the correct answer directly, so it rhymes with tree, comes after two and before four

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: