Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   WI News & Announcements (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-news-announcements-146/)
-   -   Chipette Contest Begins on Webkinz Newz Site, Ends Saturday Night (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-news-announcements-146/chipette-contest-begins-webkinz-newz-site-612565/)

lamb04-02-2010 01:12 AM

Re: Chipette Contest Begins on Webkinz Newz Site, Ends Saturday Night

The outfits are kinzpostable so they must be tradeable too.

alleine04-02-2010 01:13 AM

QUOTE:

Perhaps it's to make up for the fact that WE CANADIANS have to pay for a CANADIAN PRODUCT made by a CANADIAN COMPANY in AMERICAN FUNDS? Or that we have to pay tax and GST on the same item? Or that we get passed over for Canada Day while the 4th of July gets celebrated???? For ONCE we finally get something of benefit and you all cry... for shame...

I agree. There are far more times Canadians are excluded from contests, and we don't put up a big fuss when it happens, because we are USED to it. We'll all be willing to trade you know, but not if you're up in arms demanding satisfaction!

CJMM04-02-2010 01:14 AM

Good-night my fellow americans.

alleine04-02-2010 01:17 AM

The rules state they're only giving away 50,000 outfits total, so the prizes probably won't even last the entire length of time that the contest is open!

Babybreau04-02-2010 01:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by webfamily (Post 18911888)
Actually WW has never acknowledged 4th of July, they don't do anything for 4th of July. I think that those of us that can't see the ad are disappointed we aren't saying anything negative about Canada.

Oh sorry.... must be thinking of the PATRIOTIC American Golden and their red, white, and blue items... Same thing in my book...

I have yet to see a red and white Canadian item... would have figured the beaver or moose would have at least warranted that, but alas, I was wrong....

alleine04-02-2010 01:19 AM

I thought the same thing about the Beaver and Moose! Both perfect excuses for Canadiana-inspired Webkinz items.

eeclipse04-02-2010 01:20 AM

I am so BEYOND bummed out - it's not even funny.

crazygirl02404-02-2010 01:22 AM

I'm disappointed at not being included in the contest but I'm even more disappointed in some of the remarks. WI has always been a friendly site and this is the first time I've seen such negative remarks. Please don't let something as silly as a contest change that. :)

pixie110104-02-2010 01:22 AM

ok am i the only one thinking this... THE MOVIE WAS MADE IN AMERICA. I'm hoping this is just a miss understanding~

eeclipse04-02-2010 01:23 AM

Exactly. We are all here with the same intention and live on the same EARTH! There is no reason to act like this.