Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-18-2010, 08:21 PM   #791
Gift Guru

Webkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guide

Default Re: Chipette codes going out TUESDAY via e-mail -- Update your profiles!

I got a few codes via email, can someone please tell me how to use it?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Never mind, I got it! The first time I saw the email it was on my iphone and the feature code didn't show now it does.

Only 1/2 codes worked, the other said it was already used. Atleast I got one!!!! and the one I wanted most too!!!

Last edited by Webkinz-Waffles; 04-18-2010 at 08:21 PM..
Webkinz-Waffles is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-19-2010, 01:16 AM   #792
phoenixRecords!
Webkinz :)

phoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicness
phoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Chipette codes going out TUESDAY via e-mail -- Update your profiles!

Thank you for the Chipette outfit code. I really like the outfit I received!

I'm so glad you received enough codes to run this contest and basically send every entrant a prize, so hopefully everyone has received their code by now, also.
phoenixsprite is online now Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 11:56 AM   #793
Unregistered

thank you canada
Old 04-19-2010, 06:20 PM   #794

BIRTHDAYSEAL will become famous soon enough

i never got a code.
i am so sad.
i am so sad.
i am so sad.
i am so sad.
BIRTHDAYSEAL is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 07:42 AM   #795
ishing for vacation!
Gift Guru

Jenn is sweet stuff
Jenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by Jenn
Hello, friends! Thank you again so much for this contest! I do have a question, though... I've just checked my e-mail and found nothing in my box... is the giving away all finished?

Thanks so much for your time!
View Post Originally Posted by gomommu41
Hi Jenn, someone posted in a earlier post that we should get them tomorrow. I have been watching for mine and have not rec'd yet.
Just thought I'd post that I hadn't received my code via e-mail... I'm just wondering... is all the sending done? If so, no worries, then I'll just know I don't need to keep searching my inbox for the code.

Peace, Jenn
Jenn is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 09:45 AM   #796

a3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to behold

We recieved our code this morning and want to say thank you so very much WI & our Canadian friends for the Chipette costume it is the cutest my pet loves it
a3doglife is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 11:07 AM   #797
Leanne
Gift Guru

aerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a hero
aerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a hero

I had not received a code, contacted an administrator and found out that a code had indeed been sent to my email. I've been checking email constantly (all folders) and hadn't found it. Well I just decided to log onto email via my internet service provider website instead of viewing email I download via outlook, and it was there in my spam folder!! For those who have not gotten a code the email may be on your isp's website. It's worth a try!

I got the green dress. It's very cute on my black and white cat lilkinz!

aerogrit is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 11:53 AM   #798
judyp123

judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind
judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind

I just got a code this morning for the pink popstar costume! It is so cute! Thanks again, WI and all the extremely generous Canadian members who donated their codes!
judy999 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 12:22 PM   #799

pink&purplegirl is just really nicepink&purplegirl is just really nice

OMG! Just logged onto my email and saw i've got a 2nd code. I just put it in and I got the Eleanor dress. Which is the one I wanted!! Thank you SOOOO much Canadian members. Me and my pets love our Brittany and Eleanor dresses!
pink&purplegirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 01:48 PM   #800
Gift Guru

meems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clown

Thank you again WI and all our Canadian friends. Your generosity is much appreciated
meems47 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
flamedance got first post, girlicious was here!, got my fave outfit!, impatient little me ^_^, my sis will be so happy!, pawsome thread! -luree, poguee_smiles:), rachel was here!!<3, sofahound was here, thanks canadians!, thanks fur code!, thanks! -webkinzlover082, webkinzrcool100 wuz here, wiiboy829 was here! :)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: