Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-16-2010, 05:25 PM   #781
Webkinz :)

webkinzlover191 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Chipette codes going out TUESDAY via e-mail -- Update your profiles!

i posted a post on their and when i go to my posts its not there so let me show you my post
[IMG]http://***************6ed5oi/5[/IMG]

i posted a post on their and when i go to my posts its not there so let me show you my post
[IMG]Click the image to open in full size.[/IMG]
webkinzlover191 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-17-2010, 09:18 AM   #782

grumpylrm is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Chipette codes going out TUESDAY via e-mail -- Update your profiles!

Thanks so much for the Chipette code....it's nice to get an
un-expected gift. I love this web site.
grumpylrm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 09:37 AM   #783
95 wacky Records!
Gifted

dolphin95 swims in greatness
dolphin95 swims in greatness

I just have to thank all of you Canadians for your hard work getting those codes. When I told my daughter that I would be winning a code, she was so excited. It didn't matter to her that I told her everyone would win. She was just excited that we won. When I gave her my code and she rec'd her outfit, she jumped up and down several times in excitement at receiving the Brittney outfit. She kept saying "I got the Brittney outfit" over and over. The excitement of an *edited - please do not post the age of your children, this is for safety reasons missgnomie* old is catching.

As she did this, I could not help but wonder at the person on the other side of that code who worked so hard to earn that code and then donated it to WI. It brought tears to my eyes just thinking of that special person. Thank you! Thank you! whoever you are. My daughter and I will always cherish your selfless act.
dolphin95 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 09:59 AM   #784
Lil Kinz
fairyprincess is an unknown quantity at this point

I never got a code either. I keep checking everyday to see if I get one, but I guess they have all been sent out now, so I shouldn't bother anymore (no, it is not in my spam\junk mail view).

And I joined WI specifically to enter this contest :-(

Oh well, thank you anyway, Canadian members
fairyprincess is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 11:50 AM   #785
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

I hope all of you that joined WI for the contest stick around to realize what a great forum this is. There are a lot of great people that love to help each other out with new games, events, anything webkinz!
Welcome!
mimzysmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 12:39 PM   #786

webkinzlover191 has a spectacular aura about

WHERE IS MY CHIPPET CODE?
webkinzlover191 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 12:48 PM   #787
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

oh my . . . .
mimzysmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 12:55 PM   #788
My kids think I'm
Gifted

MAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guideMAMA5517 is a golden guide

I and my son posted on the Thank you thread but didn't get any codes either, but the bright side is that PJ will have the outfits, soon I hope!! WI is run by volunteers, so they can't be everywhere at once
MAMA5517 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 12:59 PM   #789
oW, look I'm
Gifted

dizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by fairyprincess
I never got a code either. I keep checking everyday to see if I get one, but I guess they have all been sent out now, so I shouldn't bother anymore (no, it is not in my spam\junk mail view).

And I joined WI specifically to enter this contest :-(

Oh well, thank you anyway, Canadian members
I did not get a code either and I am not complaining about it. This is a WONDERFUL and very informative place (I am not going to call it a web site because it feels like the cheers bar where everyone knows your name) Everyone here is so friendly and help you whenever you need a hand. I am just grateful to all the canadians who got that many codes together and donated them. If it was not for them then most of you would not have a code at all. I hear a lot of complaining about not getting the outfit you wanted. . .. . . geez people be grateful. I don't get it these days!! Be happy with what you have as for some don't even have a webkinz or let alone a computer and some don't even have enough food to eat. Sorry for sounding so rude but I have just seen so much complaining on this thread and I feel it is unneccasary. WI did not even have to send out one code let alone spend the great deal of time sending out as many as they did. There are many reasons to be an insider and this contest doesn't even make it to the top ten. Take a look around all the threads and you will see all of the great information and people that make WI such a GREAT place!!
dizzydessi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 06:31 PM   #790
hite n Fluffy Love!
Gift Guru

calabelle is a creator of wonder
calabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wondercalabelle is a creator of wonder

Hi I got your chippette code by email Tuesday and OMG It worked! We got the Pink Costume and my LOOVES it! Thanks so much and Canada, couldn't have done it without you guys. It makes this outfit much more special! It will never leave our account!

Thanks again, this was a great contest.. just love the Chippette costumes! So glad we were able to all win one.. WTG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

calabelle is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
flamedance got first post, girlicious was here!, got my fave outfit!, impatient little me ^_^, my sis will be so happy!, pawsome thread! -luree, poguee_smiles:), rachel was here!!<3, sofahound was here, thanks canadians!, thanks fur code!, thanks! -webkinzlover082, webkinzrcool100 wuz here, wiiboy829 was here! :)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: