Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-15-2010, 10:53 PM   #771
Webkinz :)

vampirewolf is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Chipette codes going out TUESDAY via e-mail -- Update your profiles!

I have not got a code yet either! I wonder if all of the codes are out now?
vampirewolf is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-15-2010, 10:55 PM   #772

Gopher7 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Chipette codes going out TUESDAY via e-mail -- Update your profiles!

I still haven't gotten my code yet either.
Gopher7 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 10:56 PM   #773

vampirewolf is an unknown quantity at this point

I wonder what happened?
vampirewolf is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 11:06 PM   #774

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

View Post Originally Posted by vampirewolf
I have not got a code yet either! I wonder if all of the codes are out now?
Ummm, I looked at your posts and it looks like you entered the WI birthday contest, not the contest for the chippette costumes. There have been a lot of contests lately.

View Post Originally Posted by Gopher7
I still haven't gotten my code yet either.
You also, I don't see a post in the chippette contest, but there is one in the lavas contest.

Last edited by Beautykinz; 04-15-2010 at 11:06 PM..
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 08:09 AM   #775

xwebkinzpartyx is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you canada!
xwebkinzpartyx is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 10:51 AM   #776

Gopher7 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by Beautykinz
Ummm, I looked at your posts and it looks like you entered the WI birthday contest, not the contest for the chippette costumes. There have been a lot of contests lately.

You also, I don't see a post in the chippette contest, but there is one in the lavas contest.
Sorry but you are wrong. I did post in the Thank You Canada contest.

The administrators should have checked that everyone received their codes before they sent the extras out.

I have a very upset 9 year old boy who was looking forward to that dress.
Gopher7 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 10:58 AM   #777

gigglemeg has a brilliant futuregigglemeg has a brilliant futuregigglemeg has a brilliant futuregigglemeg has a brilliant futuregigglemeg has a brilliant future

I received three emails which all had the same code.
gigglemeg is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 11:03 AM   #778

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

View Post Originally Posted by Gopher7
Sorry but you are wrong. I did post in the Thank You Canada contest.

The administrators should have checked that everyone received their codes before they sent the extras out.

I have a very upset 9 year old boy who was looking forward to that dress.
I apologize, I qouted your post by mistake. But there's no need to be concerned, if you PM a moderator I'm sure they will find out what happened and you'll get your code.
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 12:48 PM   #779
Gifted

TaylorsRose is a jewel in the roughTaylorsRose is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by Beautykinz
I apologize, I qouted your post by mistake. But there's no need to be concerned, if you PM a moderator I'm sure they will find out what happened and you'll get your code.
Sorry Beautykinz but you are wrong again. I, too, have not received a code. I entered the correct contest thread, e-mail was checked and is right, checked my spam folder and received nothing. After being in touch with an Administrator I was pretty much told too bad but nothing can be done about it. So no we will not be receiving a code, which is sad when after the random drawing some members will receive two. I was told to wait until PJ sells the outfits. Like that will ever happen. Just like the masks and nose. I won't hold my breath.
TaylorsRose is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 12:53 PM   #780
Lil Kinz
86678 is an unknown quantity at this point

thank you canada so much for the codes

hi i do not know if i already enterd or not, i am new at this posting form.
thank you canada for all the codes for the chipette costumes
you guys are wonderful

Last edited by 86678; 04-16-2010 at 12:53 PM..
86678 is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
flamedance got first post, girlicious was here!, got my fave outfit!, impatient little me ^_^, my sis will be so happy!, pawsome thread! -luree, poguee_smiles:), rachel was here!!<3, sofahound was here, thanks canadians!, thanks fur code!, thanks! -webkinzlover082, webkinzrcool100 wuz here, wiiboy829 was here! :)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: