Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-15-2010, 11:46 AM   #761
Lil Kinz
bsamh is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: Chipette codes going out TUESDAY via e-mail -- Update your profiles!

Wow Canadian friends... you guys are so awesome for sending us all those codes! Thank you so much! We really appreciate your kindness!
bsamh is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-15-2010, 03:03 PM   #762
Webkinz :)

geogal is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Chipette codes going out TUESDAY via e-mail -- Update your profiles!

I've verified my e-mail address multiple times; I was disqualified; and I still don't have a code. Anyone know what is going on?
geogal is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 03:58 PM   #763
Lil Kinz
swirl300 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Chipette codes going out TUESDAY via e-mail -- Update your profiles!

WOOOOO HOOOOOOO
swirl300 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 04:06 PM   #764

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

I'd like to thank the Canadian members again who made it all possible and I'd like to thank for handing out the codes for the dresses. I received mine and the code worked perfectly! Thanks so much!
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 04:12 PM   #765
Gifted

isabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicness
isabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicness

I never received an email with a code.

I wrote to an administrator today about not receiving code. I was told all codes have been sent.
BOO HOO! I never received one!

Thank you Canada for your generosity and hard work!

Last edited by isabella1665; 04-15-2010 at 04:12 PM..
isabella1665 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 05:25 PM   #766
Kafeebunny
Gift Guru

Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl
Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl

Hey, thank you so much! I won a costume!

THANK YOU CANADA!
Kayfookey is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 07:57 PM   #767
Gifted

deenies is a splendid one to beholddeenies is a splendid one to beholddeenies is a splendid one to beholddeenies is a splendid one to behold

Still no codes here for my mom, nor me. Still hoping . . .
deenies is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 08:11 PM   #768

lizzy09 is on a distinguished road

Yah!! thanks so much, It was really nice of our northern friends to be so generous, i got the green rock dress today, thanks again

love lizzy (my first and still my favorite pet)
lizzy09 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 08:53 PM   #769
Leanne
Gift Guru

aerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a hero
aerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a heroaerogrit was born a hero

Still no code for me either. Me sad! I thought that since I had responded in the thread so quickly that surely I would have gotten a code. No fun for my little pets!!

But I do want to say another thank you to our friends from Canada for sharing with us! That was great!!
aerogrit is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 09:27 PM   #770

BIRTHDAYSEAL will become famous soon enough

:seal:Still no code.I thought i posted pretty early.I really was hoping for a code.:rbt:
BIRTHDAYSEAL is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
flamedance got first post, girlicious was here!, got my fave outfit!, impatient little me ^_^, my sis will be so happy!, pawsome thread! -luree, poguee_smiles:), rachel was here!!<3, sofahound was here, thanks canadians!, thanks fur code!, thanks! -webkinzlover082, webkinzrcool100 wuz here, wiiboy829 was here! :)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: