Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-14-2010, 10:48 PM   #751
Webkinz :)

megloveswebkinz is a glorious beacon of lightmegloveswebkinz is a glorious beacon of lightmegloveswebkinz is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Chipette codes going out TUESDAY via e-mail -- Update your profiles!

Thank you so much! Got my code and ADORABLE outfit -- I just love it!!

megloveswebkinz is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-14-2010, 11:17 PM   #752
Lil Kinz
RicanGirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Chipette codes going out TUESDAY via e-mail -- Update your profiles!

I really excited when I read the thread that everyone who had said "Thanks" to our Canadian friends was able to get a code for the Chipette outfits. I believe I was number 4000 and something and I never received my code. I had verified my e-mail and everything but did not receive nothing. It saddens my heart and I fell I just can't trust anyone who promises something and not get anything. . .

Luck you! My congrats go out to you!

Last edited by RicanGirl; 04-14-2010 at 11:17 PM..
RicanGirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 11:22 PM   #753

alexandi will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

Thank you very much to the generous members who donated their codes and to everyone to made this contest possible. We received our code and got the exact outfit we were hoping for ( the pink one!) Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU! You made our day!

Hugs,
alexandi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 06:07 AM   #754
Lil Kinz

soccergal88da88 is an unknown quantity at this point

I just got my outfit THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH WEBKINZ INSIDER AND CANADIAN MEMBERSSS!!
soccergal88da88 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 06:20 AM   #755
WW kkweb525
Gift Guru

kkred411 is a splendid one to beholdkkred411 is a splendid one to beholdkkred411 is a splendid one to beholdkkred411 is a splendid one to behold

I hope I made it in time to get a code....Maybe the US will get some special event too
kkred411 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 09:11 AM   #756
DarbyDooby
Gift Guru

Macaroni is a splendid one to beholdMacaroni is a splendid one to beholdMacaroni is a splendid one to beholdMacaroni is a splendid one to behold

I haven't received a code yet, either. I have checked regular email, spam and double checked my email listed here. So I am keepinbg my fingers crossed that they are still in the process of sending them.
Macaroni is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 09:31 AM   #757
est of Weird.

stargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond repute

THANK YOU Canada!
stargazer1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 10:07 AM   #758
uvz my bunny <3
Gifted
LavenderDance is a splendid one to beholdLavenderDance is a splendid one to beholdLavenderDance is a splendid one to beholdLavenderDance is a splendid one to behold

I wonder if there are any left...my account is linked to an email that I don't use anymore, and it deactivated so I didn't recieve a code.

I meant to include, that I reopened it though. But I think to late!
LavenderDance is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 10:09 AM   #759
horan's bed
Gift Guru

stormypanda is sweet stuff
stormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuff

Haven't received a code yet.
stormypanda is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 10:13 AM   #760

Hildie is a splendid one to beholdHildie is a splendid one to beholdHildie is a splendid one to beholdHildie is a splendid one to behold

Thank you WI for getting the codes out to us sooooo fast! You're the best!
Hildie is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
flamedance got first post, girlicious was here!, got my fave outfit!, impatient little me ^_^, my sis will be so happy!, pawsome thread! -luree, poguee_smiles:), rachel was here!!<3, sofahound was here, thanks canadians!, thanks fur code!, thanks! -webkinzlover082, webkinzrcool100 wuz here, wiiboy829 was here! :)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: