Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-14-2010, 02:59 PM   #731
Webkinz :)

PetuniaRose is a jewel in the roughPetuniaRose is a jewel in the rough

Donation Level 3 
Default Re: Chipette codes going out TUESDAY via e-mail -- Update your profiles!

Thank you again to Webkinz Insider and those generous Canadian WI members who collected all the codes!! I'll unlock my code on my daughter's account when she gets home this afternoon.
PetuniaRose
PetuniaRose is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-14-2010, 03:10 PM   #732
Gifted

Principessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonderPrincipessina wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Chipette codes going out TUESDAY via e-mail -- Update your profiles!

View Post Originally Posted by WebbyMomKinz
for some strange reason I got 7 copies of an email with the same code sent with 7 different time stamps. Odd, very odd
In our family we all received at least 7 copies of the same e-mail each of us! It's odd, but I think that it's very difficult to manage with that BIG number of codes, I can easily forgive this little error if I think that I get an amazing dress thanks to people working for me - for all of us!
Principessina is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 03:16 PM   #733
VIOLA BUNNIES ROCK!

btrfly222 is a glorious beacon of lightbtrfly222 is a glorious beacon of lightbtrfly222 is a glorious beacon of light

I got the code for Jennette's outfit. Does anyone know when the second ones are going out???
btrfly222 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 03:26 PM   #734
Lil Kinz
dancerzoey is an unknown quantity at this point

My codes doesn't work are we sure the codes were unused? And you put them in the code shop right?

Ok never mind just got the code to work. I don't know why it didn't work the first few times but it works and that's all that matters.

Last edited by dancerzoey; 04-14-2010 at 03:26 PM..
dancerzoey is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 04:28 PM   #735

pink&purplegirl is just really nicepink&purplegirl is just really nice

Selena loves her new dress
She also wants to thank WI and all the Canadian members who donated codes
Click the image to open in full size.

Anyone got a second code yet?
pink&purplegirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 04:39 PM   #736
Lil Kinz
te1orch is an unknown quantity at this point

bummer, i didn't get an email with a code
te1orch is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 04:55 PM   #737

triplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of light

Two of my kids haven't yet either. Do we know if they are finished sending out round 1?
triplets mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 05:09 PM   #738

jkious will become famous soon enough

I didn't get a code either Hope they don't start sending people a second code til everyone at that orginally signed up for the contest gets one
jkious is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 05:21 PM   #739
Gifted

deenies is a splendid one to beholddeenies is a splendid one to beholddeenies is a splendid one to beholddeenies is a splendid one to behold

Neither my mom nor I have gotten our codes yet - we can't wait! Both were entered, thinking it is a delay. (Hoping)
deenies is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 05:51 PM   #740

vooper09 is on a distinguished road

Talking Re: Chipette codes going out TUESDAY via e-mail -- Update your profiles!

I am still yet to recieve a dress code...

View Post Originally Posted by Dudeness
You got to be patient. I still haven't got mine. And Justin said the disqualified messages were a mistake. So you'll get yours for sure.
Ok thanks.... i was just getting a bit worried

View Post Originally Posted by eyeluvdogs5
You might want to check your spam folder....that is where mine was! Good luck
LOL THANKS SO MUCH I FOUND IT THERE! I was so worried i didn't get one. I would have never thought to look in there
THANKS And my fellow Canadians

Last edited by vooper09; 04-14-2010 at 05:51 PM..
vooper09 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
flamedance got first post, girlicious was here!, got my fave outfit!, impatient little me ^_^, my sis will be so happy!, pawsome thread! -luree, poguee_smiles:), rachel was here!!<3, sofahound was here, thanks canadians!, thanks fur code!, thanks! -webkinzlover082, webkinzrcool100 wuz here, wiiboy829 was here! :)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: