Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-14-2010, 06:26 AM   #701
MY NAME IS EMMA
Gifted

coolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Chipette codes going out TUESDAY via e-mail -- Update your profiles!

Hey guys~
I got my code, but I got the same email NINE times.
Why did that happen??

Thank you soo much, it is very kind of you WIers.
coolawesomeAbby is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-14-2010, 06:47 AM   #702
Webkinz :)

vooper09 is on a distinguished road

Angry Re: Chipette codes going out TUESDAY via e-mail -- Update your profiles!

View Post Originally Posted by dizzydessi
I still have not received a code for any dress
Me either
vooper09 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 06:47 AM   #703

Trance Gemini will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Chipette codes going out TUESDAY via e-mail -- Update your profiles!

Yea. We all win. Can't wait for Webkinz to be done up dating new theme so I can put in code. Thanks again Canada.
Trance Gemini is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 07:09 AM   #704
crybaby
Gifted
889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous
889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous

We recieved our code yesterday. Green Pop Star dress! Thanks Canda and thank you WI for all your hard work pulling this all together!
889wlry is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 07:20 AM   #705
Lil Kinz

sparta#1fan is an unknown quantity at this point

OMG!
Thank ya'll sooo much!
I LOVE THE CHIPETTS!!!
sparta#1fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 07:36 AM   #706
my dogs babies r

eyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud ofeyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud ofeyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud ofeyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud ofeyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud of

Donation Award 

Click the image to open in full size.

I received 8 e-mails....I thought was I actually THAT lucky....when I first saw all the e-mails....but they were all the same code....lol

I love my new outfit! Thank you again Canadians and Wendy & Justin too!
eyeluvdogs5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 07:40 AM   #707

vooper09 is on a distinguished road

Angry Re: Chipette codes going out TUESDAY via e-mail -- Update your profiles!

View Post Originally Posted by 889wlry
We recieved our code yesterday. Green Pop Star dress! Thanks Canda and thank you WI for all your hard work pulling this all together!

I never got mine I checked my email and everything. It said even though the people who got disqulified for axidentally putting two will still get a code, but i didn't
vooper09 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 07:44 AM   #708
my dogs babies r

eyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud ofeyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud ofeyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud ofeyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud ofeyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud of

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by vooper09
I never got mine I checked my email and everything. It said even though the people who got disqulified for axidentally putting two will still get a code, but i didn't
You might want to check your spam folder....that is where mine was! Good luck
eyeluvdogs5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 07:52 AM   #709
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

I am pretty sure I saw a post that said it may take a while for all the codes to be sent .
mimzysmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 07:54 AM   #710

Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by vooper09
You got to be patient. I still haven't got mine. And Justin said the disqualified messages were a mistake. So you'll get yours for sure.
Dudeness is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
flamedance got first post, girlicious was here!, got my fave outfit!, impatient little me ^_^, my sis will be so happy!, pawsome thread! -luree, poguee_smiles:), rachel was here!!<3, sofahound was here, thanks canadians!, thanks fur code!, thanks! -webkinzlover082, webkinzrcool100 wuz here, wiiboy829 was here! :)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: