Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-14-2010, 12:08 AM   #691
Lil Kinz

tubah95 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Chipette codes going out TUESDAY via e-mail -- Update your profiles!

can someone please tell me how you use your code to get the dress?????????
tubah95 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-14-2010, 12:49 AM   #692
Webkinz :)

webkinzmom24 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Chipette codes going out TUESDAY via e-mail -- Update your profiles!

It's very easy!

Once you log in to your WW account, click on "Things To Do". When the menu pops up, select "Code Shop" -- it is located right under the "W Shop" and right above the "Curio Shop".

A new screen will show up and there is a place that says "Enter Code Here" = just enter the 16 digit code and click on "UNLOCK" -- the outfit will appear in your dock.

Hope this helps!
webkinzmom24 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 01:29 AM   #693
Lil Kinz
twinklelite is an unknown quantity at this point

thank you all so much for your time and dedication. i love my new green dress...maybe we could talk the w-shop into a pretty green bow to go with it....it'd match the fairy forest clothes too.
twinklelite is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 01:34 AM   #694

junebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you ever so kindly! To all our Canadian Friends and all our friends on WI. You guys are the best. I got my code today and it was Brittany's dress! That was the one I wanted the most. HUGS
junebugwebkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 05:18 AM   #695
Lil Kinz

Bubico is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you Canadian members for your generosity and thank you for sending me the code. I got the most beautiful dress. I LOVE it!
Thanks a lot
Bubico is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 05:55 AM   #696

Sportie will become famous soon enough

Awww it's so cute, I got the pink dress with the tie!
Thank you SO SO SO SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!
Sportie is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 06:00 AM   #697

outgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guideoutgoinglyshy is a golden guide

Thank you! Many thanks to WI and all who donated the chipmunk outfits.
I was very surprised to receive more than one code...a rare spot of good luck for me. lol
outgoinglyshy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 06:10 AM   #698
Sheryl is wacky!

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

I got five codes but they were all the same code so it actually was only one but I love it, it was the pink dress. Thanks again Canadians!
slbradshaw is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 06:19 AM   #699
oW, look I'm
Gifted

dizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talent

I still have not received a code for any dress
dizzydessi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 06:21 AM   #700
Mommastarburst

Blooddragon has a spectacular aura about

I got a code thank you! I can't wait to put it on my pet... Thanks again Canada and WI!
Blooddragon is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
flamedance got first post, girlicious was here!, got my fave outfit!, impatient little me ^_^, my sis will be so happy!, pawsome thread! -luree, poguee_smiles:), rachel was here!!<3, sofahound was here, thanks canadians!, thanks fur code!, thanks! -webkinzlover082, webkinzrcool100 wuz here, wiiboy829 was here! :)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: