Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-13-2010, 09:56 PM   #671
Banned

ginger3166 has much to be proud ofginger3166 has much to be proud ofginger3166 has much to be proud ofginger3166 has much to be proud ofginger3166 has much to be proud of

Default Re: Chipette codes going out TUESDAY via e-mail -- Update your profiles!

I would like to thank all our Canadian members again for all their generosity and hard work ,and the insider for the contest .I recieved my code today, and recieved the Britney costume ! Thank you all ,I love the outfit!
ginger3166 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-13-2010, 09:59 PM   #672
ishing for vacation!
Gift Guru

Jenn is sweet stuff
Jenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuff

Default Re: Chipette codes going out TUESDAY via e-mail -- Update your profiles!

Hello, friends! Thank you again so much for this contest! I do have a question, though... I've just checked my e-mail and found nothing in my box... is the giving away all finished?

Thanks so much for your time!
Jenn is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 10:01 PM   #673
Lil Kinz
sphexi is on a distinguished road

Thanks to all involved. My daughter's Webkinz will be very happy with the outfit.
sphexi is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 10:03 PM   #674
counselormom1
Lil Kinz

counselormom1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thumbs up Re: Chipette codes going out TUESDAY via e-mail -- Update your profiles!

Webkinz Insider and our Canadian friends rock!!!:gr:
counselormom1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 10:03 PM   #675
ishes she was a
Webkinz :)

webkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 

Thanks so much to the Canadians and to for holding this contest. I got the green dress and I am totally excited!!!!!!!!
webkinzmomof4 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 10:05 PM   #676
e'r the Gator Nation
Gift Guru

Luckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicness
Luckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicness

Thank you so much Canadian WI members and WI. Just input my code and am so thrilled with my new dress. Thank you again!!!! It is very much appreciated!
Luckylion is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 10:11 PM   #677
iamawackywinner2

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

Default Re: Chipette codes going out tomorrow via e-mail -- Update your profiles!

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzLover082
i was disqualified bcuz i accidentally entered twice ((((
Check the first page. It states that even though you entered twice, for this go-round, you will get a dress.
gomommu41 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 10:12 PM   #678

Dancerina is on a distinguished road

Thanks again to our Canadian friends. The dress I received is adorable, and I'm again so grateful for all of your efforts!
Dancerina is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 10:12 PM   #679
iamawackywinner2

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

View Post Originally Posted by Jenn
Hello, friends! Thank you again so much for this contest! I do have a question, though... I've just checked my e-mail and found nothing in my box... is the giving away all finished?

Thanks so much for your time!
Hi Jenn, someone posted in a earlier post that we should get them tomorrow. I have been watching for mine and have not rec'd yet.
gomommu41 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 10:18 PM   #680

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

Thank you so much WI and our wonderful Canadian members!

I love the new outfit!

Click the image to open in full size.

CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
flamedance got first post, girlicious was here!, got my fave outfit!, impatient little me ^_^, my sis will be so happy!, pawsome thread! -luree, poguee_smiles:), rachel was here!!<3, sofahound was here, thanks canadians!, thanks fur code!, thanks! -webkinzlover082, webkinzrcool100 wuz here, wiiboy829 was here! :)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: