Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-13-2010, 08:56 PM   #651
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Chipette codes going out TUESDAY via e-mail -- Update your profiles!

View Post Originally Posted by KewlKinz
Thanks! Here is my new outfit on my Lil Kinz hippo. She looks so cute!
she looks adorable! I love how the colorful outfits look so different ont he different color pets.

Here is my koala MImzy in her green popstar dress giving a recital to her friends.
Click the image to open in full size.
mimzysmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-13-2010, 08:59 PM   #652
siroscar
Webkinz :)

siroscar is a jewel in the roughsiroscar is a jewel in the rough

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Chipette codes going out TUESDAY via e-mail -- Update your profiles!

Thank you again to our Canadian friends for supplying the codes for these dresses and WI for all the work in sending out the codes to everyone. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!
siroscar is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 09:01 PM   #653
Rarely on here

animalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud of

Cool! Can you transfer mine 2 my new email address?
animalsrock!34 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 09:10 PM   #654

Toadie is a jewel in the roughToadie is a jewel in the rough

I just checked my email and I was so excited when I saw several messages from WI with the Chipette costume code. But when I opened the first message and entered the code, a messae popped up saying that the code was not valid. I checked all the other email messages from WI and they were ALL THE SAME CODE!!!! BOOO HOOO! I thought I was so lucky and then I didn't even get one prize. I don't know if there is anybody that I can contact to straighten this out or if I should just accept the loss (even thought I think I should get at least one for entering the contest)
Toadie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 09:13 PM   #655

rosie11 is on a distinguished road

Thank you WI and Canada - you guys are awesome!
rosie11 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 09:16 PM   #656
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by animalsrock!34
Cool! Can you transfer mine 2 my new email address?
I think you need to have the correct email address in your cp user info.
mimzysmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 09:18 PM   #657
pepnsmok is an unknown quantity at this point

I got a good code, thanks, but I received 8 emails with the same one.,
pepnsmok is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 09:20 PM   #658

ScamperKermit is on a distinguished road

Thanks again Canada for gathering all the codes for this contest!

Thanks for holding the contest!!!

The costumes are sooo cute! I can't wait to try one on my pets!!!

Rocks!!!
ScamperKermit is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 09:25 PM   #659
Gifted

mumthomp is an unknown quantity at this point

YIPPEE!!! Thank you so much for the costume code!!! I'm so excited! ! Thank you all!!!
mumthomp is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 09:30 PM   #660

AMB531 will become famous soon enough

I got 10 emails, but they all had the same code. Did this happen to anyone else?
AMB531 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
flamedance got first post, girlicious was here!, got my fave outfit!, impatient little me ^_^, my sis will be so happy!, pawsome thread! -luree, poguee_smiles:), rachel was here!!<3, sofahound was here, thanks canadians!, thanks fur code!, thanks! -webkinzlover082, webkinzrcool100 wuz here, wiiboy829 was here! :)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: