Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-13-2010, 08:29 PM   #641
iggle like a
Webkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Chipette codes going out TUESDAY via e-mail -- Update your profiles!

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzMom28
Wow, whatever happened to being thankful for what you get/have? I would just be happy with whichever one I received, but I was waiting for the kids to enter the contest so they could get one first and then I forgot to enter the last day. So yes I would be so very thankful and grateful for whatever costume I was lucky enough to get!

Be grateful and you will be Blessed!
I know i Agree
I'm so thankful for my Green Popstar Outfit
Webkinslover420 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-13-2010, 08:31 PM   #642
Webkinz :)

vooper09 is on a distinguished road

Lightbulb Re: Chipette codes going out TUESDAY via e-mail -- Update your profiles!

View Post Originally Posted by Spaniel17
Is there any way to get another chipette costume? I got the ugly green on and I am really disappointed.
Wow, honestly. You should be thankful. If you want another dress then go to the trade room and trade for one, but don't be complaining about what you got. So far, i have not gotten any yet. Geez be happy for what you have.
vooper09 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 08:32 PM   #643

KewlKinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeKewlKinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeKewlKinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeKewlKinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeKewlKinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeKewlKinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeKewlKinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeKewlKinz flows towards the sea of knowledge

Thumbs up Re: Chipette codes going out TUESDAY via e-mail -- Update your profiles!

Thanks! Here is my new outfit on my Lil Kinz hippo. She looks so cute!
Attached Images
File Type: jpghippo-chipmunk.jpg (48.7 KB, 9 views)
KewlKinz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 08:32 PM   #644

frm44 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Chipette codes going out TUESDAY via e-mail -- Update your profiles!

ya man, those of us with none will happily take yours
frm44 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 08:36 PM   #645
batgirl2021

batgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to all

I love my new dress! Thank you Canada. Thank you WI.
batgirl2021 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 08:46 PM   #646

skevie has a spectacular aura about

Thank you so much, WI. My new dress is so cool! And thanks, again, Canadian friends!
skevie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 08:47 PM   #647
Fred will become famous soon enough

Thank you so much for the code. I received no less than 12 email messages from Webkinz Insider, all of them with the same code, that is to say I received the same code 12 times. Did it happen to anybody else?
Fred is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 08:47 PM   #648

AayilahAnimal90 knows the way
AayilahAnimal90 knows the wayAayilahAnimal90 knows the wayAayilahAnimal90 knows the way

Yay thanks!! I got Green Popstar Dress! Good thing I wasn't disqualified! Thanks canadians and justin!
BTW, my multiple entry was a mistake. Sorry! I was trying to edit my post but accidentally cloicked, "quote".
AayilahAnimal90 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 08:48 PM   #649
Gifted

WrightOne is on a distinguished road

Thank you!
WrightOne is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 08:49 PM   #650
Forever2011

Forever2011 is a glorious beacon of lightForever2011 is a glorious beacon of light

Question Re: Chipette codes going out TUESDAY via e-mail -- Update your profiles!

I still haven't gotten my prize? Is it taking that long? Oh I hope it comes!

Just to inform you my eamil is correct in my usercp! Thanks again! ~Forever2011
Forever2011 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
flamedance got first post, girlicious was here!, got my fave outfit!, impatient little me ^_^, my sis will be so happy!, pawsome thread! -luree, poguee_smiles:), rachel was here!!<3, sofahound was here, thanks canadians!, thanks fur code!, thanks! -webkinzlover082, webkinzrcool100 wuz here, wiiboy829 was here! :)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: