Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-13-2010, 08:15 PM   #631
shelyn72
Gifted

shell4 is a glorious beacon of lightshell4 is a glorious beacon of lightshell4 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Chipette codes going out TUESDAY via e-mail -- Update your profiles!

Thanks so much to all of you who gave codes so that all of us could share in the fun.
shell4 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-13-2010, 08:21 PM   #632
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Chipette codes going out TUESDAY via e-mail -- Update your profiles!

I was wondering if it was a glitch that I recieved the same code 6 times? I see others have posted the same thing happened to them. Thank you so much for offering this contest. Without it I would not have had the opportunity to have the outfit at all.

As for the green outfit the other WI member is disappointed in, try it on a pet, it is very pretty on the pet. And I like the unique color. There is not another clothing item that color in webkinz.
mimzysmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 08:22 PM   #633
Unregistered

My daughter is so excited. She has a chipmunk and it looks gorgeous on it. Thank you so much
Old 04-13-2010, 08:22 PM   #634
tin
surfline
Webkinz :)

tin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clown

Thanks WI and Canadians. I got the Green Popstar Dress!
tin is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 08:26 PM   #635
iggle like a
Webkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow! Thanks canada! i got an awesome Green Popstar Outfit!
Here is a pic of my fave pet Scarlett in it (You have too click it )
Thanks canada!.jpg
Webkinslover420 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 08:26 PM   #636

buddyboy is just really nicebuddyboy is just really nice

Donation Award 

Thank you so so much Canada!!! I love my chip dress!!!
buddyboy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 08:27 PM   #637
iggle like a
Webkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Spaniel17
Is there any way to get another chipette costume? I got the ugly green on and I am really disappointed.
What?! You should be thankful for what you get
I am very Thankful and happy for what i got
And guess what i got? The Green Popstar Dress!
Be happy and thankful for what you got cause others didn't even get one
Webkinslover420 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 08:27 PM   #638

frm44 is an unknown quantity at this point

Somehow I messed mine up and didn't get a code, but it was nice to have the chance. My Mom and sister got their codes and like them.
Thanks
frm44 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 08:28 PM   #639

vooper09 is on a distinguished road

Angry Re: Chipette codes going out TUESDAY via e-mail -- Update your profiles!

I still have not gotten my code yet Did anyone else no get theirs?
vooper09 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 08:28 PM   #640
Lil Kinz
ilovewebkinzxo is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you so much, Canada AND WI
I'm SO happy I got a chipette costume !
I got the Green Popstar Dress :3
Thanks again !
ilovewebkinzxo is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
flamedance got first post, girlicious was here!, got my fave outfit!, impatient little me ^_^, my sis will be so happy!, pawsome thread! -luree, poguee_smiles:), rachel was here!!<3, sofahound was here, thanks canadians!, thanks fur code!, thanks! -webkinzlover082, webkinzrcool100 wuz here, wiiboy829 was here! :)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: