Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-13-2010, 07:43 PM   #621
Spaniel17
Webkinz :)

Spaniel17 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Chipette codes going out TUESDAY via e-mail -- Update your profiles!

Is there any way to get another chipette costume? I got the ugly green on and I am really disappointed.
Spaniel17 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-13-2010, 07:46 PM   #622
4chnut is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Chipette codes going out TUESDAY via e-mail -- Update your profiles!

or....10 copies of the same code

Thanks !! It is still cool to get one code
4chnut is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 07:47 PM   #623
qtjujubee is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you! I got a green outfit!
qtjujubee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 07:51 PM   #624
WebkinzMom1028

WebkinzMom28 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Spaniel17
Is there any way to get another chipette costume? I got the ugly green on and I am really disappointed.
Wow, whatever happened to being thankful for what you get/have? I would just be happy with whichever one I received, but I was waiting for the kids to enter the contest so they could get one first and then I forgot to enter the last day. So yes I would be so very thankful and grateful for whatever costume I was lucky enough to get!

Be grateful and you will be Blessed!
WebkinzMom28 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 07:52 PM   #625

Honeyx2 is on a distinguished road

Got my code. (x12 lol). Thanks WI for hosting this contest. BIG THANKS to our Canadian friends for donating so many codes. You are AWESOME!!
Honeyx2 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 07:59 PM   #626

jkious will become famous soon enough

So everyone wins a code? Is this only for paying subsciptions members or for everyone that entered that has a free membership because I wrote a nice Thank you message for Canada and
jkious is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 08:09 PM   #627

Gwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you WI !!!!! I didn't think i would get one!
Gwenda is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 08:09 PM   #628
Lil Kinz
swcolleen is an unknown quantity at this point

I got the code 6 times-just wanted to be sure it was suppossed to be the same code 6 times b/c I know you can only use them once -thanks! So happy to win one!! I figured the extra were mistake emails but I wanted to check. thanks
swcolleen is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 08:10 PM   #629
weluvwebkinz is on a distinguished road

I am so thankful to our Canadian friendsand WI for their generosity!!! I received my code and it worked! TY! TY! TY!
weluvwebkinz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 08:13 PM   #630
marybess18

marybess18 has a spectacular aura aboutmarybess18 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by Spaniel17

Geesh! You should really be thankful for what you got as many people worked very hard to get everyone these codes! The Chipette outfits are supposed to be coming out in the Kinzstyle Outlet as Specials (like the Clown & Superhero clothing has) within the next few weeks though. Maybe you can get the other two that way or maybe you can trade your green one for a different one. Even if you can't you should appreciate what people have done for you and WI for sending you a code.

Thanks so much Canadians & WI for my code

Thanks so much Canadians & WI for my code
marybess18 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
flamedance got first post, girlicious was here!, got my fave outfit!, impatient little me ^_^, my sis will be so happy!, pawsome thread! -luree, poguee_smiles:), rachel was here!!<3, sofahound was here, thanks canadians!, thanks fur code!, thanks! -webkinzlover082, webkinzrcool100 wuz here, wiiboy829 was here! :)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: