Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-13-2010, 07:21 PM   #611
ccherryblossombird98
Webkinz :)

WebkinzLover082 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Chipette codes going out TUESDAY via e-mail -- Update your profiles!

I got the Pink Popstar Uniform!!!!!
WebkinzLover082 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-13-2010, 07:27 PM   #612
arrior of RiverClan

Hawktalon is a glorious beacon of lightHawktalon is a glorious beacon of lightHawktalon is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Chipette codes going out TUESDAY via e-mail -- Update your profiles!

A great big thank you to both the Canadians and !

I got the one with the jean jacket, and I LOVE it!
Hawktalon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 07:27 PM   #613
Lil Kinz

Wonderland is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you so much WI! I am so glad to be a winner! I received my code and it worked perfectly!
Thanks again to the Canadians who made it possible! You are awesome!
Wonderland is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 07:28 PM   #614

tigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wonder

Wow! This is awesome! Everyone that participated got to win! Isn't this exciting? Hehe. Thank you for hosting this. I'm sure my Webkinz will love it (:
tigergirl890 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 07:32 PM   #615
Gift Guru

artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!artemishunter is not just visiting!

Smile Re: Chipette codes going out TUESDAY via e-mail -- Update your profiles!

thanks i can't believe that there wasn't as many comments. wow i thought i had a common chance ut everyone getting it,that seems odd(in a good way)
artemishunter is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 07:34 PM   #616
Lil Kinz
KittyCatSally is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks!!!!
I REALLY wanted one!!!!! :bas:
KittyCatSally is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 07:35 PM   #617
missyekinz is on a distinguished road

Thank you Webkinz Canada members and ! I got my code today and got the Chipette costume with the jean jacket. So so excited! Thanks!
missyekinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 07:37 PM   #618
skittlequeen

skittlesqueen is a jewel in the roughskittlesqueen is a jewel in the rough

okay i know this thread is to enter the contest but i didnt see one to say thank you for the code i love it and i am very gratefull to all the canadian members who donated them and for WI for making it possible for everyone to get them thank you
thank you thank you thank you ohh and did i say thankyou
skittlesqueen is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 07:40 PM   #619
4chnut is an unknown quantity at this point

I got 10 codes -- is that right ??

THANKS !!!!!
4chnut is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 07:41 PM   #620

jkious will become famous soon enough

I have a question do you have to be a paying subsciption or just signed up and entered the contest because I wrote a nice Thank you message and wondered is WI still sendng out codes today or have they sent all of them out for today Is it by alphabet order I haven't recieved a code and I have checked my email address on here it's right Just wondering Could someone answer back if you know I appreciate it.Thanks
jkious is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
flamedance got first post, girlicious was here!, got my fave outfit!, impatient little me ^_^, my sis will be so happy!, pawsome thread! -luree, poguee_smiles:), rachel was here!!<3, sofahound was here, thanks canadians!, thanks fur code!, thanks! -webkinzlover082, webkinzrcool100 wuz here, wiiboy829 was here! :)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: