Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-13-2010, 05:41 PM   #551
Gifted

Jackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Chipette codes going out TUESDAY via e-mail -- Update your profiles!

As someone who spent a lot of time generating the codes, it's so fantastic reading all the happy I-got-a-dress posts! Yay!
Jackal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-13-2010, 05:41 PM   #552
Webkinz :)

kittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant future

Default Re: Chipette codes going out TUESDAY via e-mail -- Update your profiles!

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!! Thank you WI for having a Chipette Costume Contest and......a Million, Trillion, Zillion thank yous to our Canadian friends...........and especially my Canadian friend who contributed a code so that I could be lucky to now have a Pink Popstar Uniform of my own. Thank you soooooooooo much. YOU ALL MADE MY DAY
kittycat mommy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 05:42 PM   #553
HorsesandPonies08

I Love Animals is an unknown quantity at this point

Who wants to trade the Jean Jacket Uniform for Brittany's outfit? Anybody? Reply if you do!!
I Love Animals is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 05:48 PM   #554
YOWZA-I luv being
Gifted

inasmomi is a name known to allinasmomi is a name known to allinasmomi is a name known to all

I got mine! I got the pink one and it looks awesome on Dixie Chicken! She loves it and told me to be sure and tell all the Canadians a REALLY BIG THANKS from one uber happy Dixie Chicken. And i thank you as well, both the Canadians for getting the codes and the admin here at WI for all their hard work in getting all those emails out. You all ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
inasmomi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 05:48 PM   #555
ercka78
Gifted

CHARC0AL is a name known to allCHARC0AL is a name known to allCHARC0AL is a name known to all

That you soo much WI!!(And Canada ^^) Yayyy!
CHARC0AL is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 05:49 PM   #556
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

I got mine !!

Click the image to open in full size.

Atttention Mods:

I did want to mention that I got 4 emails all with the same code and all within about 15-20 minutes between each. Was that suppossed to happen ??

Last edited by funkyc63; 04-13-2010 at 05:53 PM..
funkyc63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 05:50 PM   #557

Littlemonkey324 is on a distinguished road

Thank you Webkinz Insider & all the unselfish people from Canada for the codes!!!
Littlemonkey324 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 05:50 PM   #558
uvs Jesus~ C:

KangarooLover12 is a name known to allKangarooLover12 is a name known to allKangarooLover12 is a name known to all

Awesomness!!!! Everyone wins!!! I just got mine, it's sweet!!!!

Thank you WI and Canada!!!!!

- Joey
KangarooLover12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 05:51 PM   #559
bobo2212 is an unknown quantity at this point

umm i dont want to be rude but you gave me 6 identicle codes.....can they be used more then once??
bobo2212 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 05:54 PM   #560

koala50 is on a distinguished road

Thanks so much. What generous neighbors.
koala50 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
flamedance got first post, girlicious was here!, got my fave outfit!, impatient little me ^_^, my sis will be so happy!, pawsome thread! -luree, poguee_smiles:), rachel was here!!<3, sofahound was here, thanks canadians!, thanks fur code!, thanks! -webkinzlover082, webkinzrcool100 wuz here, wiiboy829 was here! :)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: