Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-13-2010, 05:10 PM   #531
Webkinz :)

mayas.mom is a jewel in the roughmayas.mom is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Chipette codes going out TUESDAY via e-mail -- Update your profiles!

Just a little note with huge thanks for the code! I love the costume!
mayas.mom is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-13-2010, 05:16 PM   #532

gabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guide

Default Re: Chipette codes going out TUESDAY via e-mail -- Update your profiles!

Thank you for the outfit....
gabby1978 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 05:17 PM   #533
ow! Thanks Canada!!!

Lilac444 is a jewel in the roughLilac444 is a jewel in the rough

Thanks so much guys! That was so cool! Thanks again to Canada for the codes! We love ya guys!
Lilac444 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 05:18 PM   #534

izzy270301 will become famous soon enough

Thanks! We did get 3 emails with the same code, I wonder why?
izzy270301 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 05:23 PM   #535

Latiasmb1 is a jewel in the roughLatiasmb1 is a jewel in the rough

Wow thank you Canada! And , for the exact dress I want! Yippee! We are all so lucky to have you all.

- MB
Latiasmb1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 05:29 PM   #536
Jade58 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you WI for the code I received....I also receive ten more e-mails with the same code...I only used one tho. So enjoy my pink outfit....thanks again.
Jade58 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 05:31 PM   #537
twizzlers1010101

coconuty is on a distinguished road

thank you so much for the jean uniform!!!!
coconuty is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 05:32 PM   #538
AppleT is a
Gift Guru

appletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be true
appletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be true

Thank you so much! I received two e-mails with the same code. Hmm wonder why? Anyways, thank you so much!
appletina1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 05:32 PM   #539
HorsesandPonies08

I Love Animals is an unknown quantity at this point

Hmmm....I haven't gotten my code yet. Should I have gotten it by now? Or do you think I will be getting it soon?
I Love Animals is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 05:32 PM   #540
Diabetes Awareness

Crazyha99 will become famous soon enough

well me and my sister both got the green dress even though it wasn't our favorite but thank you so much webkinz insider and canada you guys rock!
Crazyha99 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
flamedance got first post, girlicious was here!, got my fave outfit!, impatient little me ^_^, my sis will be so happy!, pawsome thread! -luree, poguee_smiles:), rachel was here!!<3, sofahound was here, thanks canadians!, thanks fur code!, thanks! -webkinzlover082, webkinzrcool100 wuz here, wiiboy829 was here! :)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: