Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-13-2010, 04:45 PM   #521
Webkinz :)

paardengek12 is a name known to allpaardengek12 is a name known to allpaardengek12 is a name known to all

Default Re: Chipette codes going out TUESDAY via e-mail -- Update your profiles!

this is the third time i have posted this, have you given EVERYONE one? I havent gotten one yet!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE REPLY!!!!!!!!!!!
paardengek12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-13-2010, 04:49 PM   #522
Light w/Rainbows
Gifted

karkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicness
karkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicnesskarkar99 is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 
Default Re: Chipette codes going out TUESDAY via e-mail -- Update your profiles!

Thank you WI crew. All of you that helped in making the decision for everyone who posted a Thanks to the wonderful Canadian members for the donation of their codes for chipette outfits are terrific!!!!! Thanks so much for the email giving the code. Both my DD and I got the exact dress we were hoping for. We were soooo excited. It was like you were reading our minds.

Thanks again everyone!!!!!!
karkar99 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 04:53 PM   #523
Addicted to

pjsangel71 has a spectacular aura aboutpjsangel71 has a spectacular aura about

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
pjsangel71 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 04:58 PM   #524
Gift Trainee

magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by gidget26
Thanks so much for the code, I love my pink Chippetts costume!

I do have a question......
I received TWO seperate e-mails with codes, but the codes are same???? Were they suppossed to be different? I know Justin said some members would be receiving 2 codes? What's up? Can anyone help?
Many of us are getting multiple emails with the same code. I got seven. I'm sure it's just a glitch of some sort and nothing to worry about. But you're right, there will be some super lucky members (we're all lucky to win one!) who will receive two.

Thanks agian WI and Canada!
magicw is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 04:59 PM   #525
babybananarocks

CuteGirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Great!!! Its awesome that everyone won!
CuteGirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 05:02 PM   #526

princessjuleia is a jewel in the roughprincessjuleia is a jewel in the rough

Yea! Thanks to all those awesome WI Canadian friends I got my code!!! I won the green dress. It's so cute!!! Thanks WI!!!!
princessjuleia is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 05:02 PM   #527
Gift Guru

meems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clownmeems47 is cool as a bunny clown

Thank you. I'm thrilled.
meems47 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 05:04 PM   #528

MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness
MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness

i got green popstar dress thanks candien members for donating
MAKroll is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 05:06 PM   #529
Gifted

Happyz has a reputation beyond reputeHappyz has a reputation beyond reputeHappyz has a reputation beyond reputeHappyz has a reputation beyond reputeHappyz has a reputation beyond reputeHappyz has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you all again for the generous giving. The code was received and entered and it's GREAT!!!

Huggs to you all!
Happyz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 05:07 PM   #530

Watermelon610 is a glorious beacon of lightWatermelon610 is a glorious beacon of lightWatermelon610 is a glorious beacon of light

Yay I got my prize! It was the green one! Thank You Canada!
Watermelon610 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
flamedance got first post, girlicious was here!, got my fave outfit!, impatient little me ^_^, my sis will be so happy!, pawsome thread! -luree, poguee_smiles:), rachel was here!!<3, sofahound was here, thanks canadians!, thanks fur code!, thanks! -webkinzlover082, webkinzrcool100 wuz here, wiiboy829 was here! :)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: