Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-13-2010, 03:55 PM   #501
hockey=mylife(:
Webkinz :)

xorjdox is a glorious beacon of lightxorjdox is a glorious beacon of lightxorjdox is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Chipette codes going out TUESDAY via e-mail -- Update your profiles!

View Post Originally Posted by tigerfang23
How?

Go to cows4you profile page and send them a private message. Cows runs part of webkinz insider.
xorjdox is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-13-2010, 03:56 PM   #502

adrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicness
adrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Chipette codes going out TUESDAY via e-mail -- Update your profiles!

I got the pink one...darling daughter #1's fave.

Thank you !!!
adrib is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 03:57 PM   #503
knuths

knuths is the bees knees!knuths is the bees knees!knuths is the bees knees!knuths is the bees knees!knuths is the bees knees!knuths is the bees knees!knuths is the bees knees!

yeah i got the pink dress!
knuths is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 03:59 PM   #504
Diabetes Awareness

Reeners55 will become famous soon enough

Yay!!! I got the Pink Popstar Uniform!!! Thank you so much Canadian members and Webkinz Insider....You guys are the BEST!!!!!
Reeners55 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 04:00 PM   #505

mmaikisch is on a distinguished road

I know that I am going to sound "****y" but, how do I use the Chipette code?
mmaikisch is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 04:00 PM   #506
Diabetes Awareness

Dorri is a name known to allDorri is a name known to allDorri is a name known to all

Thank you so much!! This is a special treat! I got the jean jacket outfit and I was so hoping that would be the one!

Thank you WI!!!
Dorri is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 04:01 PM   #507
Diabetes Awareness

Reeners55 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by mmaikisch
I know that I am going to sound "****y" but, how do I use the Chipette code?
Enter it at the Code Shop.
Reeners55 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 04:02 PM   #508

Adora will become famous soon enough

Thank you again Canadian members!!! And thank you Webkinz Insider for organizing this contest!
Adora is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 04:02 PM   #509

mmaikisch is on a distinguished road

Thanks so much!!!
mmaikisch is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 04:07 PM   #510
1Doglover12345

1Doglover has a spectacular aura about1Doglover has a spectacular aura about

YAY I GOT THE COOL 2ND DRESS(on the home page)
1Doglover is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
flamedance got first post, girlicious was here!, got my fave outfit!, impatient little me ^_^, my sis will be so happy!, pawsome thread! -luree, poguee_smiles:), rachel was here!!<3, sofahound was here, thanks canadians!, thanks fur code!, thanks! -webkinzlover082, webkinzrcool100 wuz here, wiiboy829 was here! :)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: