Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-13-2010, 03:35 PM   #481
ell, I *am*
Gifted

lollipop girl is an abundance of joylollipop girl is an abundance of joylollipop girl is an abundance of joy
lollipop girl is an abundance of joylollipop girl is an abundance of joylollipop girl is an abundance of joylollipop girl is an abundance of joylollipop girl is an abundance of joylollipop girl is an abundance of joy

Default Re: Chipette codes going out TUESDAY via e-mail -- Update your profiles!

View Post Originally Posted by dcowboylover22
Thanks so much for the contest! I appreciate all the donated codes and all the time taken by the insider staff to get codes out to us! LOVE this site-- it always keeps me up to date on all things webkinz. I check it daily--could not imagine life without this site! Thanks again!

yeah, me too! i would be lost if it wasn't for WI!! thanks WI!!
lollipop girl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-13-2010, 03:36 PM   #482
Gifted

EHeinze5 knows the way
EHeinze5 knows the way

Default Re: Chipette codes going out TUESDAY via e-mail -- Update your profiles!

WOW!!! WI! Thanks!!!! What a wonderful treat!!!!

Thanks again for all those you contributed their codes!!! THANK YOU!!
EHeinze5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 03:38 PM   #483
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Unhappy Re: Chipette codes going out TUESDAY via e-mail -- Update your profiles!

I'm not happy .
I entered the contest. Only 1 entry. I checked my email address & it was right.
I didn't get a code.
Why?
suzee
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 03:39 PM   #484
ell, I *am*
Gifted

lollipop girl is an abundance of joylollipop girl is an abundance of joylollipop girl is an abundance of joy
lollipop girl is an abundance of joylollipop girl is an abundance of joylollipop girl is an abundance of joylollipop girl is an abundance of joylollipop girl is an abundance of joylollipop girl is an abundance of joy

by the way...is it to late for my mom to post and get a code?
lollipop girl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 03:40 PM   #485
Lil Kinz
tigerfang23 is an unknown quantity at this point

I changed my email address, but it still shows my parents email and it was sent. How come my email didn't update?

My brother checked his email address and it was fine, but he didn't get a code. He went in and checked and his post is not showing up anymore. He didn't get a code. Can anyone help him?????
tigerfang23 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 03:40 PM   #486
hockey=mylife(:

xorjdox is a glorious beacon of lightxorjdox is a glorious beacon of lightxorjdox is a glorious beacon of light

i got the pink dress and the other jean one!!!!!
xorjdox is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 03:40 PM   #487
Lil Kinz
logyg is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you!!! This is awsome!!
logyg is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 03:41 PM   #488
hockey=mylife(:

xorjdox is a glorious beacon of lightxorjdox is a glorious beacon of lightxorjdox is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by tigerfang23
I changed my email address, but it still shows my parents email and it was sent. How come my email didn't update?

My brother checked his email address and it was fine, but he didn't get a code. He went in and checked and his post is not showing up anymore. He didn't get a code. Can anyone help him?????

oh that really stinks! Try contacting webkinz insider!
xorjdox is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 03:41 PM   #489

whatadame will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by bbstinger
Well I was so happy to have won such a generous gift from our neighbors from the north, BUY THEY DON'T FIT INTO THE CODE BOXES! TOO MANY LETTERS AND/OR NUMBERS! :-(
NOW WHAT DO I DO?

Any and all suggestions appreciated! Thanks any way.
I dont know if this was already answered or not, but you have to go to the code shop.. The code should be 16 digits/letters

I hope this helps

I got my code!! Thanks to WI and all the Canadians that helped!
whatadame is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 03:45 PM   #490

vooper09 is on a distinguished road

Unhappy Re: Chipette codes going out TUESDAY via e-mail -- Update your profiles!

View Post Originally Posted by suzee
I'm not happy .
I entered the contest. Only 1 entry. I checked my email address & it was right.
I didn't get a code.
Why?
suzee
I have not gotten mine yet either? will it just be a bit more of a wait, or did something go wrong.
Mine was claimed as disquilified at first because i axidently sent in two, but now it says we get them

I am kinda confused...I have not gotten the code yt and i cheaked my email and everything.

:el1:
vooper09 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
flamedance got first post, girlicious was here!, got my fave outfit!, impatient little me ^_^, my sis will be so happy!, pawsome thread! -luree, poguee_smiles:), rachel was here!!<3, sofahound was here, thanks canadians!, thanks fur code!, thanks! -webkinzlover082, webkinzrcool100 wuz here, wiiboy829 was here! :)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: