Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-13-2010, 03:25 PM   #471
connor1673
Webkinz :)

grandmag is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Chipette codes going out TUESDAY via e-mail -- Update your profiles!

Thanks so much for the code! It is awesome that everyone is winning a code! You rock!!!
grandmag is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-13-2010, 03:26 PM   #472

jep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Chipette codes going out TUESDAY via e-mail -- Update your profiles!

I got mine and entered the code, I got the green dress.

Thanks
jep624 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 03:26 PM   #473
golden235

golden235 is on a distinguished road

Oh, that is so cool! Once again, thank you Canadians! you guys rock!
golden235 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 03:27 PM   #474
visit my shop!!!plz.

WEBKINZRCOOL100 has a spectacular aura about

thanku.jpg thanks canada and !!!!
WEBKINZRCOOL100 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 03:30 PM   #475
TURTLES!

DancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonder

WOW! This is stupendously fantabulous! Thanks SO much, !!!
DancingPants160 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 03:30 PM   #476

golferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a hero
golferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a hero

How cool is this? I got the green dress.!
golferguy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 03:30 PM   #477
judyp123

judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind
judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind

Thanks again Canada for being so generous and thanks to WI for sending out these codes. I got the jean jacket dress and I love it! Thank you! l
judy999 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 03:31 PM   #478

disneylisa has a spectacular aura about

Just entered my code. I got the jeans jacket one in the middle.

Thanks again to our helpful Canadian members.
disneylisa is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 03:31 PM   #479
ell, I *am*
Gifted

lollipop girl is an abundance of joylollipop girl is an abundance of joylollipop girl is an abundance of joy
lollipop girl is an abundance of joylollipop girl is an abundance of joylollipop girl is an abundance of joylollipop girl is an abundance of joylollipop girl is an abundance of joylollipop girl is an abundance of joy

View Post Originally Posted by turtledudette
Hi everyone! i'm so excited!!!!!!!!!! but this is the first contest i've ever won, and i'm not really sure where i should log in my code. could someone help me? Thanks!!!!!!!!

this is the first contest I've ever won too!! I'm excited too!! you go to "things to do" then under "shopping" then "code shop" and enter your code!!
lollipop girl is online now Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 03:33 PM   #480
primetime2122
Lil Kinz
dcowboylover22 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks so much for the contest! I appreciate all the donated codes and all the time taken by the insider staff to get codes out to us! LOVE this site-- it always keeps me up to date on all things webkinz. I check it daily--could not imagine life without this site! Thanks again!
dcowboylover22 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
flamedance got first post, girlicious was here!, got my fave outfit!, impatient little me ^_^, my sis will be so happy!, pawsome thread! -luree, poguee_smiles:), rachel was here!!<3, sofahound was here, thanks canadians!, thanks fur code!, thanks! -webkinzlover082, webkinzrcool100 wuz here, wiiboy829 was here! :)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: