Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-13-2010, 03:05 PM   #451
Rarely on here
Webkinz :)

animalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud of

Default Re: Chipette codes going out TUESDAY via e-mail -- Update your profiles!

Oh, THANK YOU WI! I am so extremely grateful to you! When I accidentally posted 2 times, I gave up all hope I'd get a dress since I got a message saying I was disqualified! I am grateful I could cry! Thank you so much!
animalsrock!34 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-13-2010, 03:06 PM   #452
Lil Kinz
MaryBowen is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Chipette codes going out TUESDAY via e-mail -- Update your profiles!

thank you canada i would really like another code please my email is marybowen20*********** - MaryBowen
MaryBowen is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 03:06 PM   #453

votey08 is a jewel in the roughvotey08 is a jewel in the rough

Smile Re: Chipette codes going out TUESDAY via e-mail -- Update your profiles!

Thanks wonderful canadian neighbors as well as WI who made this happen! I love my new outfit. My code worked fine. Thank you so much, I can't believe I have the pink chipette costume. That was the one I wanted most!
votey08 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 03:07 PM   #454
oohoo I'm a
Gift Guru

jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!

A big thanks to everyone involved in this give-away! Not only do the people who donated deserve a big thank you and a ((hug)) but so do the wonderful people taking on the big job of sending out all these codes!!!! ((HUGS)) and THANK YOU to everyone!

P.S. got my code, and the outfit is SUPER cute!
jessicabarnhart is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 03:10 PM   #455
passbcutie
Lil Kinz

Kaycibug is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you so much to my Canadian neighbors and to WI for making this all possible! I love my pink outfit! It was the one that I hoped to get. You guys are awesome!
Kaycibug is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 03:10 PM   #456
abbijo24

abbijo24 is on a distinguished road

Just received my code...LOVE IT!!!! Thank you again WI and our wonderful Canadian neighbors for making this wonderful contest avaible to us. And for making us all winners!!!
abbijo24 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 03:10 PM   #457
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

How exciting that EVERYONE gets a prize. I got mine and I am soooooooooooooo happy. THANK YOU!!!!!!!
rollingfur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 03:11 PM   #458
grandmamachevy

dustydogheaven is an unparalleled talent
dustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talent

WOW!!! Just entered my code and I got the Pink Chipette Uniform. I am so excited. Now I have to decide which Webkinz would look good in the outfit.
dustydogheaven is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 03:11 PM   #459
carolannz AutismAwar

CarolannZ is a glorious beacon of lightCarolannZ is a glorious beacon of lightCarolannZ is a glorious beacon of light

sorry about my early post. I just relized all my codes were the same. That why it did't work. also what to thank all that put this on. I also what to know why some of us got more then one e-mail my e-mail box is over load with mail about this codes?
CarolannZ is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 03:12 PM   #460
snowflake92096

TerriersRock has a spectacular aura about

the dresses are still going out right, cause i haven't gotten one. Now I am really upset
TerriersRock is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
flamedance got first post, girlicious was here!, got my fave outfit!, impatient little me ^_^, my sis will be so happy!, pawsome thread! -luree, poguee_smiles:), rachel was here!!<3, sofahound was here, thanks canadians!, thanks fur code!, thanks! -webkinzlover082, webkinzrcool100 wuz here, wiiboy829 was here! :)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: